Sales Enablement Manager
Apply For This Job
Boulder, CO, United States
Are you passionate about learning and sales enablement? Do you aspire to have a profound impact on the success of employees and customers? We are looking for someone who can help us instill both quality and learning best practices across our field team, comprising of Sales Development, Account Managers, Sales Engineers, and Post Sales teams. You will work with our global field organization to create and deliver training and elevate the quality of our sales team. You will conduct end-to-end training needs to increase sales effectiveness and ultimately drive more revenue.This is a hands-on role, the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done. The ability to successfully build and lead sales enablement is essential. The successful candidate will have a solid track record of delivering enablement of varying degrees of technical and/or business complexity.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate detailed needs assessments in coordination with the Field, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Services, Sales Development, Professional Services, Channel team and Sales Operations. Translate business needs into a sales enablement plan for each field facing function.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of cross-functional sales enablement programs in conjunction with the Field, Sales Leadership, Product Management, Marketing, and others.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year.
- Manage, monitor, assess and evaluate designated programs and effectiveness.
- Development and delivery of training programs virtually and in person
- Communicate frequently and effectively with Sales and Sales Management to assure that effective On-Boarding and On-Going programs are being designed and delivered in order to build a confident, successful Direct and Channel sales organization.
- Deliver the full lifecycle of training, from the new hire onboarding program, product releases, continuing education trainings, to post-training ad hoc support.
- Execute trainings in diverse formats to support different learning styles, e.g. in-person hands-on product workshops, virtual presentations, self-service recorded videos, guided role-plays.
- Evaluates, measure, collects, and tracks training effectiveness data and performance metrics for purposes of continuous improvement to curriculum. Provide input about what training materials, tools, and infrastructure are needed in order to accelerate the success of the Sales organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or Education or related field, or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years professional working experience. Prior experience in training people on using and/or selling enterprise IT software.
- Advanced facilitation skills, including skills to open, narrow and close large group discussions, manage dialogue between executives and participants. Sales experience a plus.
- Strong presentation skills. The ability to own the room confidently and hold people’s attention. Skill in facilitating and moderating interactive and informative discussions.
- A passion for continuous learning and development. The initiative and resourcefulness to learn new products and industries quickly and effectively on your own.
- Superb people skills. Ability to motivate and influence people who do not report directly to you. Ability to collaborate well with people across different functions, geographies, and levels. Experience in coaching and mentoring people.
- The ability to bring out the best in others, and help them learn, grow, and succeed. Skill in giving feedback in a constructive, effective way.
- A positive attitude, high energy level, and initiative to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Global experience and perspective a plus. Flexibility to work with colleagues across SnapLogic’s offices in San Mateo, Boulder, Manhattan, London, Melbourne
- Thrives on change and has an infectious ‘can do’ attitude. Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change, and gets going with little to no direction.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivations to work every day.
- Ability to act as a change agent to champion change and innovation, someone who embraces change as we are constantly evolving and improving how we sell.