San Mateo, CA, United States
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Talent Acquisition leader to come in and help us build an exceptional team. Reporting to the VP of People, this role will be responsible for building and implementing a world-class recruiting strategy and recruiting capability including building out the appropriate recruiting processes and infrastructure to support our rapid growth as a global player in the data integration industry.
This is a hands-on role that will require the right candidate to wear many hats, including direct recruiting, in order to ramp up a small recruiting function to support the needs of the business. SnapLogic is 100% committed to bringing in outstanding talent who align to our strong culture and values and the Director of Talent Acquisition should reflect this as a strong employment brand ambassador. This individual should also have an unwavering commitment to hiring the best talent and serve as an effective partner with hiring managers in that effort. This is a “build it” opportunity for someone who wants to create a high functional TA function from the ground up, is accustomed to building processes where there are none, and has an unlimited supply of patience and tenacity in order to get the job done.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy to support rapid and significant growth over the next few years, strengthening the current recruiting infrastructure, and managing a team to deliver against current and planned hiring needs.
Areas of focus:
· 10+ years of direct recruiting experience, minimum of 5 years leading teams
· Varied experience in big companies and startups in the computer software space
· Deep experience in technical sourcing and recruitment and knowledgeable of current trends and innovative best practices to source engineering talent in a highly competitive market
· Strong attention to detail and thorough execution. Must be able to see a process through to completion and demonstrate results.
· Engaging style, strong collaborator and able to face challenges with a positive attitude and enthusiasm
· Ability to move at a fast pace, change priorities quickly as needed
· Proven experience in hiring great recruiters and building teams
· Maintains an active recruiting network and invests in staying updated on recruiting trends
· Authentic and able to build trust quickly
· Not afraid to get hands into the details to get things done