Sr. QA Engineer - Platform Team
Apply For This Job
San Mateo, CA, United States
Sr. QA Engineer -Platform Team
SnapLogic is the global leader in self-service integration. The company’s Enterprise Integration Cloud accelerates data and process flow across cloud and on-premise applications, data warehouses, big data streams and IoT deployments. Unlike traditional integration software that requires painstaking, hand-crafted coding by teams of developers, SnapLogic makes it fast and easy to create scalable data pipelines that get the right data to the right people at the right time. Codeless integration eliminates “technical debt” while enabling analysts, data scientists and business users to create integrations in hours using visual drag-and-drop software. Under the hood, SnapLogic’s powerful data streaming architecture delivers real-time processing with high throughput for faster data movement across the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years with ideally 7 years of QA experience.
- Selenium experience
- Agile environment
- Must have experience in a technical capacity and quality methodology/release process/testing techniques in order to provide guidance and leadership to junior team members.
- Experience analyzing functional requirements, writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
Bonus points for:
- SaaS experience
- Experience with SQL and JSON.
- Develop of automation frameworks using Java is a plus.
- API based web service testing is a plus.
- Experience working with code coverage tools to analyze code coverage – a plus
- Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage working in different methodologies is a plus.