Professional Services Architect (East Coast - Any Location)
Apply For This Job
New York, NY, United States
SnapLogic is the leader in enterprise cloud integration, helping companies connect SaaS and enterprise applications for improved business agility and faster decision-making. We help customers achieve radical improvements in cost and performance by providing a cloud platform for creating holistic IT systems around their complex business needs.
As a Professional Services Architect, you will work directly with customers to deliver several professional and managed services. This job combines technical expertise with customer management skills. You will have close interaction with the customer in understanding requirements/use cases, scheduling, proposing solutions and eventually delivering the services.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for system implementation by developing “Snaps”, building pipelines and providing product demos to our customers. To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills, abilities, and characteristics:
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Knowledge of XML, basic level understanding of REST principles, and REST and SOAP APIs.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Desire and ability to learn new systems and keep abreast with the current technologies.
- Self-confidence, tact, and professionalism
- Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
- Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
- Interest in and ability to travel 40% of the time.
- M.S. in Computer Science or similar field
- 2+ years of experience with UNIX.
- 2+ years of experience with XML
- Experience with multiple APIs
- Interest in technology outside of the work environment.
- Desire and tendency for continued learning.
- Experience working in a corporate environment and their unique challenges so as to be better able to understand our customers.
Why work at SnapLogic besides the awesome technology and team?
- Be a part of “the next big thing”
- Learn and grow within cutting edge technology
- Work in a sphere that encourages creativity with endless possibilities
- Have high visibility within your scope of work
- Have fun! Enjoy catered lunches and “Snappy” Hours!
- Check out what all the hype’s about at www.snaplogic.com/news.