SnapLogic has been listed on the Database Trends and Applications 100 2016 – The Companies That Matter Most In Data. This is the fourth annual DBTA 100 list, and this year’s list includes companies finding innovative solutions for the ever-changing IT industry. This list includes companies of all backgrounds and sizes, yet ultimately all address the new developments in the technology industry. It’s also great to see so many of our partners like Amazon.com, Cloudera, and Microsoft on the list.
Between our January announcement of triple bookings in 2014 and hiring a new head of sales in February, SnapLogic has had an exciting past year and we are continuing to grow. Check out our Jobs page for all open positions and see which teams are hiring below:
- Customer Success
- Technical Support
- Professional Services
- Solutions Engineers
- Engineering (DevOps, Software, UX, QA)
All open positions are available here.
So why work at SnapLogic, other than for the opportunity to learn and grow at a company responsible for cutting edge technology? As each team within the company grows, SnapLogic continues to offer a great variety of employee benefits and perks. Along with weekly “Snappy Hours,” catered meals, team off-sites, company events and competitive insurance plans (plus others below), a full list of company offerings and other HR benefits can be found on our Life at SnapLogic page.
We also offer learning and development opportunities to employees, as well as participation in the “SnapStar” program, which facilitates monthly peer-to-peer recognition for our core values of Customer Success, Teamwork, Innovation and Positive Attitude. To learn more about the SnapStar program, check out this case study.
Health, Wellness & Perks:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401(k) plan
- 15 days of PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Allowance for monthly gym membership
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays, breakfast on Wednesdays
- “Snappy Hours” every Friday
- Endless snacks and beverages in our fully-stocked kitchen
- Company events and volunteer opportunities
For even more information on the latest that’s happening at SnapLogic, take a look at our latest press releases and recent news coverage to learn about SnapLogic as the leader in cloud and big data integration.
“A unified approach to connecting growing data volumes, types and sources as well as new and legacy business applications and proliferating APIs is essential to becoming a truly elastic enterprise.” – Gaurav Dhillon, SnapLogic CEO
Creating a unified platform for connecting data, applications and APIs – this is what we’re focused on here at SnapLogic and we’ve had a busy few weeks with the announcement of our Summer 2014 Release. Check out some of the highlights below, and take a look at our recent webinars to learn more about the specific topics that are most relevant to you and your cloud integration and big data integration challenges, questions and needs.
- Integration Developers News addresses how SnapLogic helps iPaaS “cross the chasm” with visibility, security and pre-built integrations for apps, data, APIs and Hadoop.
- Jason Bloomberg’s article, Because Bulldozers and Buses Don’t Fly, covers traditional ETL and ESB strategies, as well as the elasticity required for today’s cloud integration initiatives. Jason described SnapLogic as being “at the heart of cloud-centric architecture” and says that “it’s the SnapLogic Designer toll that is downright sexy.”
- 451 Research impact report reviews SnapLogic’s growth, readying for ‘big data’ and the summer release. Check out Carl Lehmann’s outlook on cloud integration, at right.
- Gaurav talks SaaS at Enterprise Founders Upfront, speaking about his career and experiences in integration and what he sees happening in the industry.
- SnapLogic was named an AlwaysOn Global 250 Winner, recognized as an elastic integration leader for creating technology innovations for the global silicon valley. As Tony Perkins, founder and editor of AlwaysOn says, “As the expansion of the mobile and cloud markets continue, the companies on this year’s AlwaysOn Global 250 are racing to provide business and consumer users with the best products and services. The new generation of hardware and software solutions is making it possible for businesses to become even more efficient and profitable.”
Additionally, a few internal highlights from the past few months have been:
- The SnapLogic Developer Community: a new site for developers by developers
- Hadoop for Humans: introducing SnapReduce 2.0 and featuring a webinar with a live demo
- Introducing the SnapLogic Mobile app: available for Elastic Integration Platform users on the App Store
- Certification on Cloudera 5: allowing SnapReduce 2.0 to bring iPaaS to Hadoop and power big data analytics
You can also find more information on our newest Snaps for cloud integration, and watch the Summer 2014 recorded webinar for more details on all of the new and improved features of last month’s release.
We recently added a series of new training videos to highlight some features and enhancements of the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform. Check out the videos below to learn more about some of the user interface updates from our Summer 2014 release, and how to automatically map known fields with the SnapLogic Data Mapper.
SnapLogic Summer 2014 User Interface Updates
This video features some of the new enhancements we recently made to the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform user experience including new features in the pipeline and dashboard tabs.
The SnapLogic Data Mapper
In this video, see how you can use fields and data types with the SmartLink button to automatically map known fields with the SnapLogic Data Mapper. In coming springs, there will be additional learning that will pick up other data that has been mapped. This video also covers Expression Builder which gives access to more comprehensive information about capabilities to manipulate data.
Check out our full video site for additional trainings and demonstrations.