Next week our team of integration experts will be in New York for Strata + Hadoop World to demonstrate how our big data integration platform as a service (iPaaS) allows customers to quickly ingest, prepare and deliver data to other sources within their IT ecosystems. We are also hosting a networking event for big data game-changers on demystifying data lakes, Hadoop and hybrid architecture. Learn more here.
Data-driven decisions have revolutionized the professional sports industry. We’re excited to be co-hosting a reception in Boston on Wednesday, May 18th from 5:00 to 9:00 PM with our partner Snowflake that will feature Jessica Gelman, CEO of Kraft Analytics Group, and the Kraft Sports Group, owners of the New England Patriots, New England Revolution, Gillette Stadium, and Patriot Place. Continue reading “Analytics Best Practices in the Spotlight in Boston”
The SnapLogic team is charging full steam ahead this month talking big data and what it means for the future of enterprise IT, with some recent and upcoming speaking opportunities led by our fearless leader, Gaurav Dhillon. This week Gaurav spoke on a panel at Andreessen Horowitz a16z Tech Summit SF, titled “Own Your Data, Don’t Be Owned By It”. Joined by leaders from Cazena, Databricks and Mixpanel, the summit examined technologies that are changing the future of business and Gaurav’s panel specifically addressed big data, and if CIOs and CMOs are using it or just talking about it. Gaurav will also be speaking at the a16z Tech Summit in London next week. He was also at the Variety Big Data Summit on a panel with executives from Microsoft and Google. Here’s a picture of the panel from Twitter.
We’re also sending a team to a few upcoming events including the CDM Media Big Data Summit, an event in Phoenix next week for C-level executives involved in data storage, management and analysis to discuss how companies can effectively manage, protect and leverage the growing amounts of data in the enterprise.
SnapLogic specifically will be sponsoring the Mobile Data Quality Thought Leadership portion of the Summit. Data quality has long been one of the most challenging issues that IT organizations and the enterprises that are home to them have had to deal with. Everyone knows that these data quality issues exist, but the cost and complication of addressing them has pushed them to the back burner. With a focus on best practices, the event will allow attendees to explore strategies and technologies surrounding real-time data processing, data protection and privacy, meeting industry regulations and compliance, and data storage.
And finally, catch us in December for the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit in Las Vegas. We enjoy going to this event every year to talk to attendees about modern integration challenges and how, as mobile, cloud and IoT transform the enterprise, application and data integration strategies must evolve to seize new opportunities. These strategies usually include the need for a hybrid integration platform, that is able to handle streaming, event-based application integration and real-time and batch-oriented data integration. We’ll be talking about SnapLogic’s Elastic Integration Platform as a service (iPaaS) of course.
What a year 2014 has been! The SnapLogic team hosted regular webinars and TechTalks, attended many industry and partner events, spoke at conferences, delivered frequent updates to our elastic integration platform as a service (iPaaS), announced new financing, expanded our team… and had a lot of fun along the way! We also spent a lot of time working closely with our customers and partners ensuring they’re realizing the maximum potential from our unified platform that connects enterprise data, applications and APIs.
Looking forward to 2015, we recently came out with some tech predictions from our co-founder and CEO Gaurav Dhillon as well as an infographic based on recent survey results with TechValidate. In this video, Gaurav shares his predictions for cloud computing and big data in 2015, covering the topics of “cloudication” and self-service. And in our infographic, we highlight cloud integration drivers and requirements in 2015 including speed, time to value, modern and scalable architecture, support for hybrid deployments and more.
So before we launch into what promising to be an exciting 2015 as iPaaS and big data top enterprise IT priorities, here’s a look back on the past year, including some of the events we attended, product releases and noteworthy announcements. Don’t forget to check out our Resource library for a full collections of our webinars, whitepapers and more and subscribe to our blog from regular updates.
Happy New Year from the SnapLogic Team!
- Salesforce1 Tour: We participated in this event in a few cities to get the word out about integration data, apps and APIs…and took some selfies in the process!
- Knowledge14: This show was a great opportunity to talk to customers about using cloud services for enterprise IT service automation.
- InformationWeek Conference – Gaurav Dhillon spoke on a panel to discuss digital disruption and the pace of business innovation.
- Dreamforce: We announced our collaboration with the new Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem to deliver big data integration for Wave.
- Gartner Symposium: Here we were mentioned as part of the iPaaS Magic Quadrant and were able to talk to customers and prospects about the citizen integrator, elastic iPaaS and the changing world of enterprise IT.
2014 Platform Releases and Launches:
SnapLogic in the News in 2014
- Named a “Vendor to Watch” by Enterprise Management Associates
- Customer Northgate Markets wins “Award for Excellence” for success with SnapLogic Integration Cloud
- Investment in elastic integration leads to a record quarter
- SnapLogic featured in Mary Meeker’s KPCB Internet Trends Report
- Making big data elastic with SnapReduce 2.0
- Gaurav Dhillon warns that big data isn’t for everybody in Fortune
- Elastic Integration Platform for iPad and iPhone, available on the App Store
- Snap Patterns and free trial for AWS Redshift announced
- Achieved multiple certifications: Cloudera, Hortonworks, SAP NetWeaver
- Announcement of Winter 2015 release focused on enterprise security, lifecycle management and developer productivity
- By the end of the year, our Elastic Integration Platform processing over 10 billion JSON documents per month
Be sure to check out all of our coverage here, and take a look at some of our recent photos. You can also follow along on our social media channels: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+. See you in 2015!
It’s back to school for the kids and back to the conference center for technology companies and their customers, employees, and partners. With a focus primarily on cloud applications and platforms, big data and analytics, here’s a list of September events in the US that we’re tracking at SnapLogic. What are we missing? Where else should we be? This list of Big Data events is a helpful resource and there’s a good overview of cloud computing events here. Safe travels!
- TechCrunch Disrupt SF
- Tableau User Conference
- Datastax Cassandra Summit
- Connected Cloud Summit
- Oracle Open World