This next training video provides a quick overview to using the SOAP Request Snap. In this video, you will:
- Learn how field-level suggest provides data after a WSDL is supplied.
- Learn how to pass data to a parameter.
- See a custom envelope generated by SnapLogic based on the data.
Look for more training videos on our SnapLogic video site later this week.
Next in the series of our training videos is an overview of the SnapLogic Integration Cloud Monitoring Dashboard. The Dashboard provides visibility into the health of your integrations with system performance graphs found in various tabs.
The tabs you will learn about in this training video are:
- Health tab – provides a visual view of the overall health of your Snaplex
- Pipeline tab – displays your pipeline run history including run status, run-time and duration
- Snaplex tab – displays graphs for active pipelines, executed pipelines, active nodes and pipeline distribution
This video also shows how you can mouse over graphs for specific information at a given point in time, and drag the slider bars to expand the timeframe being viewed. Stay tuned for more training videos next week!
Yesterday we showed how to use the SnapLogic Integration Cloud Manager as an Integrator for projects and tasks. Today’s training video will cover use of the Manager as an administrator, including the ability to access groups. Groups are a collection of users that make it easier for users to be assigned to projects.
In this video, administrators using the SnapLogic Integration Cloud learn how to:
- Create new users
- Access and manage groups, which includes assigning users to specific projects
Stay tuned for the rest of our series of training videos and in the meantime, download our technical whitepaper for additional details of the SnapLogic Integration Cloud.
This is the second training video for the SnapLogic Integration Cloud user interface, specifically covering project access and management using the SnapLogic Manager. Projects are logical groupings of pipelines, files, accounts and tasks, which are an alternative way to execute your pipelines.
In this video, integrators using the SnapLogic Integration Cloud learn how to:
- Create a new project
- Delete a pipeline, move a pipeline to a different project, or make a copy of a pipeline
- Schedule tasks, configuring when and how often they will run
- Set up a notification for when a task has started, completed or failed
Stay tuned for more on the administration of users, groups and organizations which will be covered in additional training videos. And download our technical whitepaper for additional details of the SnapLogic Integration Cloud.