Cloud and Big Data Integration Platform as a Service Leader Poised for Continued Enterprise Adoption and International Expansion in 2016
SAN MATEO, Calif. — January 13, 2016 — SnapLogic, the industry’s leading enterprise integration platform as a service (iPaaS) for big data, continued its rapid growth trajectory in 2015, more than doubling annual bookings and adding more than 300 new customers through direct and indirect sales. The company also furthered its efforts in building a global presence, adding customers in Canada, the United Kingdom and Brazil, as well as opening a new office in Australia.
“2015 was a pivotal year for SnapLogic, as we hit a new stride in our goal of dominating the modern application and data integration market,” said Gaurav Dhillon, founder and CEO of SnapLogic. “Throughout the year we enjoyed a very high win rate against our competitors and achieved broad horizontal adoption of our Elastic Integration Platform through lighthouse customers in a wide range of industries. I am thrilled with our progress and look forward to continuing this rapid growth trajectory in 2016.”
With 400+ pre-built intelligent connectors, called Snaps, the SnapLogic enterprise iPaaS is now processing more than 55 billion documents per month with some customers adding hundreds of users thanks to the self-service, cloud-based design, management and monitoring environment, and hybrid deployment architecture. While completing its biggest year yet, SnapLogic also made significant moves to serve the global market in coming quarters. The company established 14 new consulting partnerships in 2015, and trained more than 100 consultants at global firms including Accenture, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, PwC and Tata Consultancy Services.
Additional 2015 Highlights
- Raised $37.5M to accelerate growth and expand internationally, with Microsoft and Silver Lake Waterman joining SnapLogic’s roster of top tier investors.
- New partnership established with Microsoft to support the Cortana Analytics Suite. Other technology partnerships including Workday, Okta and 3scale.
- Early in the year, enterprise software veteran Jack Kudale joined to lead market expansion and sales execution as Senior Vice President of Field Operations, bringing his 20 years of executive and hands-on sales management experience; Vaikom Krishnan, a data integration veteran who lead Informatica Cloud engineering, joined as Vice President of Engineering, bringing his more than 20 years’ experience developing software to manage data on premises and in the cloud; and most recently Robert J. Parker joined as CFO, bringing his more than 25 years of extensive finance and operations leadership experience with public technology companies.
- Customer Adobe included in Gartner report: “CIO Call to Action: Shake Up Your Integration Strategy to Enable Digital Transformation” (1).
- Constellation Research SuperNova award win for SnapLogic customer SterlingBackcheck for its value gained through use of the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform.
- New offices opened in Boulder, Colorado, New York, Boston and Australia.
- Positioned by Gartner, Inc. as a “Visionary” in the 2015 “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide,” (2) report, which evaluates technologies that support application, data and process integration and positions vendors on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Ranked as a Market Leader in the "Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Integration PaaS (iPaaS) Solution, 2015-2016” report for strengths in scalability and comprehensive cloud and hybrid integration capabilities, big data integration and solid average subscription size.
- Named among the top Global 250 Private Companies of 2015 by AlwaysOn, a DBTA 100 – Company That Matters Most in Data of 2015, and as one of the Channel Company’s 2015 CRN® Big Data 100.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1 Gartner, CIO Call to Action: Shake Up Your Integration Strategy to Enable Digital Transformation, Massimo Pezzini, Benoit J. Lheureux and Keith Guttridge, 26 November 2015.
2 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide, Massimo Pezzini, Yefim V. Natis, Paolo Malinverno, Kimihiko Jijima, Jess Thompson, Eric Thoo, Keith Guttridge, 23 March 2015
SnapLogic is the industry leading unified data and application integration platform as a service (iPaaS). The SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform enables enterprises to connect to any source, at any speed, anywhere — whether on premises, in the cloud or in hybrid environments. The easy-to-use platform empowers self-service integrators, eliminates information silos, and provides a smooth onramp to big data. Founded by data industry veteran Gaurav Dhillon and backed by leading venture investors including Andreessen Horowitz and Ignition Partners, SnapLogic is helping companies across the Global 2000 to connect faster. Learn more at www.snaplogic.com.
Connect with SnapLogic