Use this Snap to put or post data to HTTP endpoints.
Import and export critical data and statistics to and from any HTTP web source.
With this Snap, you can read binary stream of data from an HTTP source as your input and write it to the HTTP URI, using the PUT or POST method. The response from the target is available from the output views in either record or binary form.
You can use this Snap to read the output of the XML Write building block as its input, and write the output to an application’s REST interface.
- As input, reads binary data from an HTTP source
- Uses either PUT or POST method to write data to a target HTTP URI
- Response from the target is available from the output views in either Record or Binary form:* The Record view provides the Response Code, Reason, Body, and Headers in a structured record format
- The Binary view provides the uninterpreted response in the sender’s native format
- Can read the output of the XML Write building block as its input
- Can write to an application’s REST interface
Learn more about cloud application integration here.
Learn more about cloud data integration here.