SnapLogic Server is the foundation and central hub for connecting any combination of SaaS, Cloud and On-premise applications and data sources. SnapLogic Server goes beyond traditional extract, transform, and load (ETL) capabilities by offering discoverable, callable, and reusable data services. Its REST-based engine works like a web server, so the engine reads, transforms and writes data in a web format.
"We liked SnapLogic's value model, which delivers the right blend of buy-and-own and pay-as-you-go."
— Steven Mandelbaum, Managing Director, The Advisory Board Company
Get the Case Study
Deploy On-Premise, In the Cloud, or Both
One or more SnapLogic Servers can be created instantly in the cloud or choose to install on any Linux, Windows or Mac OSX machine. Just like your business has data on-premise and in the cloud, you may choose a hybrid deployment model to keep your SnapLogic Servers close to your data or to a specific line of business.
Publishing Integration Pipelines
A Pipeline is a sequence of integration sub-tasks that you publish to the SnapLogic Server. Once published, pipelines can be scheduled, event-based or triggered on-demand. Of course, every pipeline is addressable by a simple REST URI.
Out-of-the-Box Components and Snaps
SnapLogic Server comes with dozens of free components and Snaps for database connectivity, business productivity, BI, analytics, business data, social media and more.
- Integration of data from any source (Web, SaaS and On-premise)
- Enterprise ETL functionality
- Automatic retry and error handling
- Universally extensible SnapLogic Component API
- SnAPI scripting and command line API
Performance and Scalability
- Parallel processing
- Scale on-premise or in the cloud
- Clustering and failover
- Unlimited RESTful API Calls (It's Your API!)
- Separate test and production environments
- Separate admin and designer roles
- 128-bit SSL Encryption
- Snap 'sandboxing'
Complements Existing IT Infrastructure
- LDAP Support
- Deploy on commodity HW/SW
- Create your own private Snaps