Just as containers revolutionized global trade, Snaps are revolutionizing the 'containerization' of the cloud. Fueling this revolution is the SnapStore, where you can purchase and download a Snap in seconds. Snaps shield both business users and developers from much of the complexity of the underlying application, data model, and service.
The Salesforce Snap provides read and write access to the Salesforce application and its records. This includes standard Salesforce object types, such as Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, and Cases, as well as any custom objects.
Delivered as part of SnapLogic Server, the Oracle Snap provides read and write access to all objects in your custom Oracle database without programming or configuration within Oracle.
Integrate both predefined and custom NetSuite objects with your corporate Accounting, ERP, CRM, and eCommerce applications using the NetSuite Snap.
Use the Facebook Snap to look up a user, read his profile, connection and feed information, gather updates from a Facebook fan page and query Facebook using Facebook Query Language.
Use the Birst Snap to bring practically any data into the Birst Business Intelligence Suite, enabling analysis and reporting solutions that are quick to deploy, easy to use, and affordable.
SnapLogic's RESTful architecture and standards-based development environment is fueling a thriving SnapStore ecosystem. Anyone who depends on a smartphone such as an iPhone or Android-based device can vouch for the pleasant, simplified process of acquiring and installing software on their phone. SnapLogic is the first technology vendor to embrace this concept for integration software.
The SnapStore features nearly 100 Snaps supporting over 5,000 connection combinations from 50 vendors, and new additions arrive each week.
What's in a Snap?
A Snap is a collection of integration components, sharing some contextual property, generally an application. Snaps include powerful wizards that inspect their target application; automatically building links throughout the data layer, giving the user the 'create,' 'read,' 'update' and 'delete' functionality they will use in their integration.
"Containerization" of Data Connections: SnapLogic Snaps
- Easy to create, buy, or modify and based on an open and standardized development environment
- Include powerful wizards that inspect their target application
- Language-neutral and abstracted from the application layer
- Use open protocols (HTTP/S) and data formats (REST), and supply a URI to all resources
Easy Distribution and Installation via the SnapStore
- Purchase and download a Snap in seconds
- Built by ISVs, SIs or you and certified by SnapLogic
- Nearly 100 Snaps support five thousand connection combinations, with new additions arriving each week
- Dozens of free Snaps available for database connectivity, business productivity, BI, analytics, business data, social media and more