Join us for a Dev Day
Accelerating RT Analytics with SnapLogic + Redshift: Applying ML to Sales Data to Enable Data Driven Decisions
October 27th | AWS Boston Office
Join us on Thursday October 27th, 1:00pm - 4:30pm EDT for a hands-on workshop led by SnapLogic and AWS subject matter experts to learn how to migrate or autosync legacy systems with Cloud Data Warehouses. This is an in-person workshop to be held at the AWS Boston Office located at 27 Melcher Street, Boston, MA.
In this interactive session, you’ll experience first-hand how to easily build a data lake environment on the AWS Cloud in minutes. You’ll load disparate data into Amazon S3 and Redshift without writing code and rapidly expose your data for analytics.
Attendees will get free trial access to all resources, SnapLogic, Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Salesforce and ServiceNow.
Our instructors will help you follow along using our lab environment and answer your questions along the way. Because of the intensive hands-on nature of this workshop, sign up today to secure your spot!
About the Event
AWS Partner Dev Day is a partner-led, AWS-supported event for customers. It is a hands-on technical event delivered by APN Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas. Attendees will get to hear about some of the hottest topics in cloud computing, and get deep dives into AWS-powered partner solutions. Technical experts will explain key features and use cases, share best practices, walk through technical demos, and be available to answer your questions one-on-one.
- 1:00: AWS customer use case presentation: Data Lake, Redshift, led by our Solutions Architect, Rich Dill
- 1:30: SnapLogic solution overview for Redshift, ETL/ELT
- 1:35: Networking break
- 1:40: Workshop: Hands-on keyboard with SnapLogic with Rich Dill
- Migrate your legacy, on-premises databases to AWS Redshift
- Put Salesforce and ServiceNow data into Redshift
- 3:20: Q & A
Who should attend?
Engineers, Architects, CTOs, and Data Analysts who are looking to get hands on experience building a data lake on AWS.
- AWS account for the hands-on workshop
- You will gain SnapLogic Free Trial access upon sign-up
- Firefox or Chrome browser required
Space is limited in this hands on workshop, so save your seat today!