AWS and SnapLogic Dev Day
Application and Data Integration Into the Cloud in Minutes
2nd June, 2pm-5pm UK Time
Join us on 10th February from 2pm-5pm UK time for a hands-on workshop led by SnapLogic and AWS subject matter experts to build a data lake.
In this interactive session, you’ll experience first-hand how to easily migrate your legacy, on-premises databases to AWS Redshift and S3 and how to get data out of Salesforce and ServiceNow and put into Redshift.
Attendees will get AWS credits to apply to their AWS account, which will cover the cost of the dev day AWS resources.
Our instructors will help you follow along using our lab environment and answer your questions along the way. Because of the intensive hands on nature of this workshop, sign up today to secure your spot!
About the Event
AWS Partner Dev Day is a partner-led, AWS-supported event for customers. It is a hands-on technical event delivered by APN Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas. Attendees will get to hear about some of the hottest topics in cloud computing, and get deep dives into AWS-powered partner solutions. Confluent technical experts will explain key features and use cases, share best practices, walk through technical demos, and be available to answer your questions one-on-one.
- 2:30: Registration & free trial sign-up
- 3:00: AWS customer use case presentation: Datalake, Redshift, with Jobin George, AWS Partner Solutions Architect
- 3:20: SnapLogic solution overview for Redshift, ETL/ELT, Extreme
- 3:45: Workshop: Hands-on keyboard with SnapLogic, led by our Solutions Architect, Rich Dill
- How to migrate your legacy, on-premises databases to AWS Redshift and S3
- How to get data out of Salesforce and ServiceNow and put into Redshift
- Prerequisite: Need SnapLogic Free Trial or Account with SnapLogic
- 5:15: Q & A
- 5:30: Ajourn
Who should attend?
Engineers, Architects, CTOs, and Data Analysts who are looking to get hands on experience building a data lake on AWS.
- Stable internet access
- AWS account for the hands-on workshop
- You will gain SnapLogic Free Trial access upon sign-up
- Firefox or Chrome browser required
Space is limited in this hands on workshop,
so save your seat today!