2014 in Review: From Elastic Integration to Enterprise iPaaS
What a year 2014 has been! The SnapLogic team hosted regular webinars and TechTalks, attended many industry and partner events, spoke at conferences, delivered frequent updates to our elastic integration platform as a service (iPaaS), announced new financing, expanded our team… and had a lot of fun along the way! We also spent a lot of time working closely with our customers and partners ensuring they’re realizing the maximum potential from our unified platform that connects enterprise data, applications and APIs.
Looking forward to 2015, we recently came out with some tech predictions from our co-founder and CEO Gaurav Dhillon as well as an infographic based on recent survey results with TechValidate. In this video, Gaurav shares his predictions for cloud computing and big data in 2015, covering the topics of “cloudication” and self-service. And in our infographic, we highlight cloud integration drivers and requirements in 2015 including speed, time to value, modern and scalable architecture, support for hybrid deployments and more.
So before we launch into what promising to be an exciting 2015 as iPaaS and big data top enterprise IT priorities, here’s a look back on the past year, including some of the events we attended, product releases and noteworthy announcements. Don’t forget to check out our Resource library for a full collections of our webinars, whitepapers and more and subscribe to our blog from regular updates.
Happy New Year from the SnapLogic Team!
- Salesforce1 Tour: We participated in this event in a few cities to get the word out about integration data, apps and APIs…and took some selfies in the process!
- Knowledge14: This show was a great opportunity to talk to customers about using cloud services for enterprise IT service automation.
- InformationWeek Conference – Gaurav Dhillon spoke on a panel to discuss digital disruption and the pace of business innovation.
- Dreamforce: We announced our collaboration with the new Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem to deliver big data integration for Wave.
- Gartner Symposium: Here we were mentioned as part of the iPaaS Magic Quadrant and were able to talk to customers and prospects about the citizen integrator, elastic iPaaS and the changing world of enterprise IT.
2014 Platform Releases and Launches:
SnapLogic in the News in 2014
- Named a “Vendor to Watch” by Enterprise Management Associates
- Customer Northgate Markets wins “Award for Excellence” for success with SnapLogic Integration Cloud
- Investment in elastic integration leads to a record quarter
- SnapLogic featured in Mary Meeker’s KPCB Internet Trends Report
- Making big data elastic with SnapReduce 2.0
- Gaurav Dhillon warns that big data isn’t for everybody in Fortune
- Elastic Integration Platform for iPad and iPhone, available on the App Store
- Snap Patterns and free trial for AWS Redshift announced
- Achieved multiple certifications: Cloudera, Hortonworks, SAP NetWeaver
- Announcement of Winter 2015 release focused on enterprise security, lifecycle management and developer productivity
- By the end of the year, our Elastic Integration Platform processing over 10 billion JSON documents per month
Be sure to check out all of our coverage here, and take a look at some of our recent photos. You can also follow along on our social media channels: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+. See you in 2015!