Last week we hosted a live webinar and were fortunate to be joined by SnapLogic customer Jim Teal, Information Architect at iRobot. There are exciting things happening over at iRobot and it was great to have someone from the team on board for last week’s online event! A huge thanks to Jim for talking the time to talk to us about how SnapLogic’s data integration systems are helping to power the elastic enterprise at iRobot, and thinking differently with schema-less integration. A recording of the webinar can be found here, and if you haven’t already, check out this video of Jim when he was in the SnapLogic office a few months ago answering some questions about iRobot’s need for an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and implementing the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform.
More details can be found both in the recording and the presentation slides (found below), but the the main points covered in the webinar recording were:
- What makes the enterprise elastic
- Dealing with new integration challenges, which results in the “Integration Imperative”
- Cloudification – which apps to move to the cloud and when? – and Data Gravity – will data reside behind the firewall or in the cloud?
- Challenges at iRobot and the introduction of an iPaaS
- A live demo of the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform