According to our TechValidate survey in 2014, “speed and time to value are the primary business drivers for integration platform as a service (iPaaS).” That’s why our focus at SnapLogic is to ensure our customers “Connect Faster.” This means a unified and modern iPaaS that connects data, applications, APIs and Things faster. In recent conversations with SnapLogic customers, I’ve heard the following benefits of a faster cloud and big data integration platform:
- “Using SnapLogic + AWS Redshift, we reduced our entire delivery system from manufacturing to customer – from 27 to 14 days.”
- “We went from 60 integration use cases to 6 pipelines. Schema-less integration allowed us to run integrations with systems going through constant schema changes, without the integrations breaking.”
- “We can do more in two hours with SnapLogic than we could in two days with traditional solutions.”
- “Take an opportunity to understand SnapLogic’s core platform design. It will enable you to leverage the platform more fully. The fact that data coming onto the platform becomes a JSON document can dramatically change how you manage your integration project for the better.”
- “In 1 year with an ESB, we only managed to get 5 processes running. In one SnapLogic training session, we were able to build 5 processes that were operational in 4 hours.”
- “The chief hurdles are in people’s minds: it is not an ETL platform and not an ESB. People familiar with both need to rethink their approach.”
Here’s a summary of how SnapLogic Connect’s Faster:
Just as Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL and the data lake are revolutionizing your enterprise data infrastructure, legacy extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) tools are being re-imagined for modern business analytics. Able to run as a native YARN application, SnapLogic respects data gravity and delivers powerful big data integration with SnapReduce, the Hadooplex and 300+ Snaps.
Get more value and a faster return on cloud applications like Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday with low-latency Ultra Pipelines and a self-service design, administration and monitoring interface built for citizen integrators. SnapLogic goes beyond point-to-point integration tools with broad connectivity, orchestration, and a streaming data architecture that allow enterprise IT organizations to connect cloud applications faster.
With MQTT Snaps and support for other Internet of Things (IoT) protocols, SnapLogic customers can rapidly ingest messages directly into a Hadoop cluster. SnapReduce harnesses Hadoop’s scalable processing and generates complex MapReduce code behind the scenes so business analysts and data scientists can focus on what’s most important: gaining insight from their big data.
- Check out our video site for demonstrations and recent recordings
- Find out what Events we’re sponsoring or running so you can connect with us
- Read about the recent company buzz to hear what the industry is saying about SnapLogic
- Contact Us for more information about how we can help your organization Connect Faster