New and Updated Snaps for June
We’re always adding to our library of 300+ Snaps to ensure our customers can connect data, applications, APIs and things faster. For instance, our recent Spring 2015 release included:
- New Snaps for Anaplan, Google BigQuery, SAP Hana and Splunk.
- Our popular set of Snaps for Salesforce were updated to integrate with CipherCloud’s security and compliance platform.
- Updated Snaps for applications and technologies including: AWS Redshift, Eloqua, Excel, Expensify, HP Vertica, HDFS, JDBC, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, NetSuite, OpenAir, Oracle, PostgreSQL, PGP, REST, SAP BAPI, ServiceNow, SOAP and Tableau.
Our June 2015 Snap update is this weekend. New Snaps included with this update are:
- Avro Formatter & Parser for big data integration
- RedShift Bulk Unload has been added to our popular AWS Redshift Snap Pack
- The database SQL Execute Snaps now support dynamic expressions
The SnapLogic June Snap also includes enhancements to many of our 300+ Snaps, including updates to the following Snaps:
- AWS Redshift, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, and Oracle
- Transform, Binary, Flow, Email
- REST, SOAP, JMS, LDAP and JDBC
- SAP HANA
- NetSuite, OpenAir and Expensify
Please Contact Us if you have any questions. If you want to learn more about SnapLogic Snaps, this post goes into a bit more detail on the types intelligent connectors we deliver to our customers. You can also check out this whitepaper to learn more about the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform.