August 2015 Snap Update – From Active Directory to Zuora
With 300+ Snaps now available, we’re regularly updating and enhancing our intelligent connector library. Building on our recent Summer 2015 release, this weekend all SnapLogic customers will be updated with our August Snap update. Here’s a summary – from A to Z.
- Active Directory
- AWS Redshift
- Oracle RDBMS
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- SQL Server
New Snaps include:
- Google SpreadSheet Snap Pack contains Snaps for browsing Google SpreadSheets, reading worksheets, and writing to worksheets.
- In the Binary Snap Pack there is a new File Poller Snap that polls a directory looking for files matching the specified pattern.
- There are many new Snaps for AWS DynamoDB. Check out our recent AWS partner webinar with Earth Networks for a great customer overview.
- The Flow Snap Pack contains a new Exit Snap, which forces a pipeline to stop with a failed status if it receives more records than the user-defined threshold.
- The Transform Snap Pack contains a new Transcoder Snap, enabling a preview if a Snap contains special characters.