Last week we had the second TechTalk of our bi-weekly webinar series featuring tips and tricks for the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform, focusing this time on using the SOAP Snap. A few talking points below on what was covered in this training:
- Use cases for the SOAP Snap
- SOAP Snap functionality
- Configuring the SOAP Snap
- Building a pipeline with the SOAP Snap as an endpoint that can be triggered as a RESTful service
A recording of yesterday’s TechTalk can be found here, and be sure to check out the slides below for more of the key points discussed.
Our TechTalks are designed for SnapLogic customers and partners and serve as interactive ask-the-experts training sessions. We invite you to register here for future discussions, and come with any questions you may have. Here’s what you can expect:
- A 30-minute session focused on a specific topic where your questions will be answered by our cloud integration specialists
- A review of some of the recent Q&As submitted on the SnapLogic Developer Community Forum
Next week’s TechTalk will cover data mapping and transformation – check it out!