SnapLogic Summer 2016 Release Now Available
Another release is in the books – today we announced the Summer 2016 SnapLogic platform update, along with several additions and improvements to our Snap library. The release brings additions for big data integration, self-service integration, and enterprise governance and control.
As our VP Engineering Vaikom Krishnan put it:
“SnapLogic continues to break down the barriers between data and application integration in the enterprise with a converged platform that is built for self-service. The Summer 2016 release further enhances our Snap library and resources for Snap developers to help support our vision of ‘anything, anytime, anywhere’ integration.”
Highlights of this “Snappy” release include:
- New Snaps for Apache Hive and Teradata
- Major updates to Snaps for Anaplan and Tableau
- Enhancements to the Mapper Snap that make it faster and simpler to search, filter and map the entries in a complex schema tree
- User-defined pipeline parameters can now be logged and retained with runtime history in order for administrators to audit API usage and quickly debug pipeline performance issues
- A new, seamless way to auto-shard documents across all nodes in a SnapLogic data processing Snaplex, leveraging the power of all nodes and boosting data integration performance
- Users can now limit invocation of triggered tasks to one instance at a time for more granular control and to avoid overloading resources.
We’re also excited for the launch of the new Snap developer site. It’s easy to use, mobile-friendly and full of practical guidance for our customers and partners building and maintaining their own Snaps.
For more information on the Summer 2016 release, including demo videos, see: https://www.snaplogic.com/summer2016