Field Marketing is the primary liaison between Field Sales and Corporate Marketing. The Senior Field Marketing Manager needs to identify and generate awareness and demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics such as regional trade shows, conferences, field events (including virtual), direct mail, call campaigns, and webinars. Their main goal is to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs. There will also be a focus on developing customer and partner-centric programs in this role.
This position reports to the Director of N. America Field Marketing. Some travel is expected when COVID restrictions ease and safety measures are implemented.
What You'll Do:
- As the primary liaison between the Field Sales Team and Marketing, you will plan, create and execute all marketing activities for the region and report results with focus on achieving Field Marketing pipeline goals for the region.
- Track and report on all levels of pipeline metrics such as qualified sales opportunities as well as pipeline and bookings contribution.
- Coach and enable the Field team to generate outbound opportunities using best practices for target and not target accounts.
- Ensure feedback from the field gets back to Marketing to ensure the Field is being supported for the sales targets.
- Work directly with AEs and sales leaders to identify new programs, activities, tools, and processes to create a rolling 6-month marketing plan for each AE territory.
- Communicate and advocate for all marketing initiatives, new collateral, website tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc. to the regional sales team.
- Collaborate with the digital team to drive pipeline progression of suspects and MQL’s, as well as with partner marketing to support local partner programs.
What We're Looking For:
- Proven track record of successfully building and guiding field marketing execution.
- Experience in working with AE’s and Sales Development/Lead Generation business development teams to overachieve on Marketing funnel goals.
- Understanding fundamentals of the marketing funnel from Top to Bottom, and activities to move prospects through to close.
- Metrics-driven individual who is able to have data-driven and inspiring conversations on marketing activities.
- Savvy enterprise B2B digital marketer, with expertise in live events/face-to-face programs, virtual events.
- Enthusiasm for challenges, great interpersonal skills to get the best out of the partners in the Sales Teams and Marketing Teams.
- Project management and budget management capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 7-10 years Sales Support/Field Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent area of study.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a must. Experience with Marketo and SalesLoft or Outreach are pluses.
Why Join Now:
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. They understand that integrating disparate systems and automating core processes are critical to accelerating business growth and success. Enterprise automation makes possible what every organization wants: a single source of truth for data-rich decisions; agile innovation that delivers products and services to market faster; exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees; and amazing business results. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering. We offer a simple, intuitive, self-service interface together with a powerful, scalable, enterprise-grade platform. We provide industry-leading AI capabilities to accelerate productivity and time to value. And we deliver automation capabilities that streamline end-to-end business processes — such as hire-to-retire and order-to-cash — eliminating manual, repetitive activities, and freeing up teams to focus on strategic projects.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Adobe enables 800+ citizen integrators and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24+ apps in months with only 1.5 developers. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
: SnapLogic is hiring! Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, EMEA, Australia, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic continues to grow, helping more and more customers around the world solve their toughest integration and automation challenges. Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant
, to our 2020 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2020 Bay Area Top Workplace
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.