The Director, Professional Services role will be responsible for the delivery of value based Service offerings to the customer in the EMEA Region. This role is highly integrated with the Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams towards building strong and trusted customer relationships ensuring successful outcomes for the customer and in turn for SnapLogic. This role will be responsible to plan, advise, coach and lead the PS teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment, and revenue generation responsibilities. This role will be responsible in setting customer expectations, pacing internal and external teams to keep them on track, and motivating the Professional Services team members to do their best work. Critical outcomes include achievement of financial performance, understanding, and meeting customer requirements, building long-term relationships, and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. This position requires a dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual, with excellent oral and written communication skills. Individuals will also possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills and have experience managing and evolving professional services consulting practices.
This role will require expertise across a wide range of skill sets including problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, expert organization and prioritization, and cross-team collaboration. You must demonstrate expert communications and change management skills, have broad experience with account management including value based selling, Services positioning, and strong people focused management approach. This role requires you to have a good knowledge of software-as-a-service applications.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and lead the Professional Services team to enable them to deliver value to the customers through successful implementation of the SnapLogic platform
- Manage the work product of the implementation teams of varied sizes which includes employees and partners
- Conduct regular cadence calls with individual team members (including offshore teams)
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success organizations to assess how and what value can be provided to the customers that would lead to positive business outcomes for SnapLogic
- Drive the Services sales partnering with Sales organization and attend the necessary sales calls to identify PS opportunities
- Lead estimations for the projects and drive the creation and execution lifecycle of the SOWs
- Take full responsible for the delivery on multiple Enterprise projects, resource planning, assignments, and timecard approvals
- Maintain PSA for all PS and Training projects in the region and maintain the system and data level hygiene to effectively run the business
- Manage the P&L of the region as per the guidelines provided by the management
- Provide support for the projects during and post-execution
- Build and maintain a business relationship with the customers
- Report the projects progress/plans/problems to management on a weekly basis
- Provide Monthly regional PS performance reports to management
- Maintain and enhance the internal knowledge base that provides value to various parts of the organization
- Provide necessary guidance to the Training and Education team including maintenance of certification process
- Partner Management: Work with sub-contractors on contract negotiation, onboarding/offboarding of contractors, timecard entries and invoice approvals
What We Are Looking For:
- 12+ years of experience in the software Services or a related area
- 7+ years of experience managing large and distributed team
- Understanding of SaaS concepts, Business Value, and common technologies like Java, SQL, XML Knowledge of XML, understanding of REST principles, and REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience leading and managing engagements and implementations
- Desire and ability to learn new systems and keep abreast with the current technologies
- Ability to build relationships with customers at Director levels and above
- Self-confidence, tact, and professionalism
- Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time
- Technical aggressiveness and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability in both technical and business areas
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time
Nice To Have:
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent skills
- Experience with Data Integration and understanding of the Data integration space is strongly preferred
£125,000 - £130,000 a year
The above range is the approximate annual U.S. base pay range for this position. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate location, experience and expertise, and may vary from the range listed. In addition to base salaries, certain roles are also eligible for annual cash bonuses or commissions. All of our full time employees get stock options and a comprehensive benefits package.
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.