What You'll Do:
- Architecture Led Sales: Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Services organizations to formulate a plan and deliver on Architecture led Sales in key strategic accounts. Enable and coach the various technical organizations to leverage the architecture artifacts to expedite the sales process and help with expanding the footprint of SnapLogic platform within the customer base. Create and develop meaningful senior executive and CXO customer relationships. Understand a customer’s/prospects’ business strategy and articulate how SnapLogic can enable and deliver value to their organization, integrate their current and future technology landscape.
- Enterprise Architecture Reference Model: Build the reference architectures for the various product offerings and deployment models including the broader architecture for large scale enterprise deployments. Build the necessary artifacts to educate the market and the internal teams on large scale Enterprise deployments of SnapLogic offerings. Work with our most strategic customers in building the customer reference architectures and future state architectures.
- Inbound Architecture: Summarize the field learnings and communicate the architecture direction of the customers to the broader organization including Product, Marketing, Sales, Services, etc. Deliver on the necessary customer reference architecture to prove the value and the potential value of using SnapLogic for the customers and drive internal product direction to support the future technical direction of the customers.
- Business Value Assessments: This position is responsible for leading Business Value workshops and completing Business Cases that include ROI analysis and Implementation plans. The Enterprise Architect will heavily contribute the ongoing development of our Enterprise Architecture and Value Engineering playbook.
- Go-to-Market Assets: The Enterprise Architect will work closely with Product, Marketing, and Services to assist in the development of other assets (e.g., workshop enablers, use cases, competitive comparisons, sales/partner training, whitepapers, webcasts, etc.) and help with evangelizing our product.
- Hands-on: The Enterprise Architect is expected to roll up their sleeves and fill gaps where necessary to make the product successful for our clients.
- 10+ years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multi-tier or SaaS environment at an Enterprise scale.
- Deep understanding of IPaaS technologies like, Informatica, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, etc.
- Past experience working with large enterprises to migrate to modern technologies.
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), service-oriented architecture (SOA), APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics.
- Understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments.
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management.
- Ability to coach customers on translating the challenges and priorities into core business goals, milestones, and specific outcomes for their business
- Proven expertise in creating Executive/Board-level proposals and presentation material with strategic messaging for compelling business cases.
- Building complex quantitative and qualitative analysis leveraging facilitation techniques to diplomatically manage stakeholder conflicts, elicit new ideas, and demonstrate value to our customers, prospects, and partners.
- Leveraging leadership skills in combination with financial, marketing & management consulting expertise to quantify and qualify business benefits for SnapLogic’s strategic customers.
- Past experience in devising industry-focused business cases that incorporate customized solutions for our customers and prospects.
- Past experience leading enterprise wide initiatives, giving you an understanding of the challenges accomplishing widespread organizational change and the hindsight to address them.
- Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture, business and IT principles and processes.
- Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to the technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of Informatica Powercenter and IICS.
- Organizationally savvy, with situational and contextual intelligence of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate obstacles and politics.
- Rapidly comprehends the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Ready to think, behave and act in an innovative consulting manner to drive the organization’s digital business strategies.
- Understands and speaks the language of the business.
- Trusted and respected as a thought leader who can influence and persuade business and IT leaders.
- Comfortable, experienced and accomplished at working with business executives, and able to push back in a professional and diplomatic way.
- Highly collaborative and supportive of business and of its ideals and strategies.
- Highly innovative with aptitude for foresight, systems thinking and design thinking.
- Composed in the face of opposition to architectural principles, governance and standards.
- Practical in approach to problem solving and decision making.
Ready to join the team?Apply Now