This is a hands-on, technical engineering position dedicated to contributing to our users' successful experience with SnapLogic. Work in a close relationship with the Engineering and Development teams, influencing future product features and help identify functionality to help increase product efficiency and effectiveness. The role demands a strong technical background and a highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills that can also thrive independently. We provide technical support round the clock.
This is a remote role.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver informed and reliable direction, both technical and non-technical to help customers integrate, deploy and troubleshoot SnapLogic issues
- Manage and resolve challenging issues for SnapLogic partners and customers
- Resolve technical cases created by customers looking for help to understand or troubleshoot unexpected behaviors or answer technical questions about the SnapLogic software and platform.
- Analyze data with a view to isolate the potential cause of the issue
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and provide resolutions
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on quality, timeliness, documentation, resolution and customer experience.
- A creative thinker to come up with process improvements and new ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with customers, sales and sales engineering on high-priority customer-driven tasks
- Collect details necessary to design and create reproducible cases for issues that require Engineering and/or Development team analysis
- Submit defect and enhancement requests on behalf of end-users
- Become a SnapLogic subject matter expert (SME)
- Act in a development capacity on product, process and tool improvement projects
- Support (remotely) our Field team in troubleshooting network configuration and deployment issues at customers' sites
- Work as an advisor on the product best practices for better supportability
- Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast-paced and customer critical environment.
- Work closely with SnapLogic Product management and operations, Product development, QA, Account Managers and other customer/partner relationship owners for seamless execution of the solutions
- Write and review technical knowledge base articles, solutions, FAQs, examples, and how-to guides for publication to customer and company knowledge systems
- Occasional travel may be required
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to cover European Time working hours
- A good understanding of how to connect various systems and build integration flows
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar field
- 2-3 years technical experience with: Java or Python, HTTP technology and principles, including REST principles
- Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.)
- Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL
- In-depth familiarity of Linux (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
- Proven interpersonal skills, working effectively with various levels of the organization, across many different functional areas
- Excellent organizational skills (must be able to manage concurrent projects with different parts of the organization)
- An individual who will drive customer satisfaction through programs like the voice of the customers
- Someone who will drive product usage and adoption
- A customer advocate
- Someone who enjoys proactively building tutorials, how-to's, features discovery, etc.
- A self-directed individual that continuously seeks out new challenges
Why Join Now:
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. They understand that integrating disparate systems and automating core processes are critical to accelerating business growth and success. Enterprise automation makes possible what every organization wants: a single source of truth for data-rich decisions; agile innovation that delivers products and services to market faster; exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees; and amazing business results. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering. We offer a simple, intuitive, self-service interface together with a powerful, scalable, enterprise-grade platform. We provide industry-leading AI capabilities to accelerate productivity and time to value. And we deliver automation capabilities that streamline end-to-end business processes — such as hire-to-retire and order-to-cash — eliminating manual, repetitive activities, and freeing up teams to focus on strategic projects.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Adobe enables 800+ citizen integrators and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24+ apps in months with only 1.5 developers. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
: SnapLogic is hiring! Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, EMEA, Australia, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic continues to grow, helping more and more customers around the world solve their toughest integration and automation challenges. Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant
, to our 2020 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2020 Bay Area Top Workplace
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.