SnapLogic is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our Infrastructure Engineering and Operations Team.
You are a Senior Infrastructure Engineer with knowledge of DevOps methodologies and practices. You are comfortable managing, building and maintaining services in the Cloud. You use open-source projects to accelerate building highly scalable and innovative solutions. You deploy your work to public clouds such as AWS and instrument them to collect and analyze operational data. You enjoy being a part of a team culture that empowers you to take ownership of your features or components.
We are looking for exceptional, self-motivated individuals, keen to learn new and emerging distributed technologies; share their learning, and exploit the new Cloud offerings to the maximum benefit of our business and our customers.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer reports to the Director, Infrastructure Engineering and Operations, at SnapLogic, works closely with the product architects of our Cloud offering and will be directly influencing our deployment and provisioning strategy.
This is a remote role with occasional travel to our HQ in San Mateo, CA. Onboarding will be required in person at the HQ.
What You'll Do:
- Manage various AWS Cloud services
- Managing, deploying, and securing Linux (CentOS/RedHat/Ubuntu)
- Develop and support modern tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, AWS Cloudformation)
- Design ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Partners with product development to develop highly scalable resilient applications
- Design and build scalable monitoring and metrics collection systems
- Participate in on-call rotation to ensure 24/7 coverage
What We're Looking For:
- Experience in administering Linux based systems (AWS or other cloud service providers)
- Experience in Cloud applications, security concerns, and network protocols
- Comfortable with Linux shell scripting (Bash and Python); source code control (GIT preferred)
- Experience with all parts of the SDLC
- Experience with Scalable distributed monitoring systems such as ELK, Sensu and/or Cloud monitoring systems such as CloudWatch and Datadog
- Experience managing docker and Kubernetes (EKS/GKE) along with tools such as Helm/Istio
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related technical degree
- Self-starter, always learning, able to work efficiently and confidently under pressure
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code tools such as Cloudformation, Terraform and serverless frameworks
- Cloud certifications (AWS preferred)
- Experience in administering Linux based systems (Amazon/CentOS/Redhat preferred)
- Experience in technologies such as MongoDB (or other NoSQL DB such as DynamoDB), F5 and Nginx
- Experience operating in compliance-focused industries
- Experience with Agile methodologies desired (Scrum)
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.