Who We Are:
SnapLogic is the leader in self-service application and data integration. Our mission is to make it fast and easy for users to access, connect and analyze enterprise data to improve business processes, accelerate decision-making, and drive better business outcomes.
SnapLogic’s Enterprise Integration Cloud
accelerates data flow across applications, databases, data warehouses, big data streams, and IoT deployments – whether on premises or in the cloud. Unlike traditional integration software that requires painstaking, hand-crafted coding by teams of developers, SnapLogic’s simple but powerful platform enables both IT and business users to create quality, scalable data pipelines that get the right data to the right people at the right time.
Hundreds of customers across the Global 2000 – including Adobe, AstraZeneca, Box, GameStop, Verizon, and Wendy’s – rely on SnapLogic to connect enterprise data to ensure a compelling return on their application, big data and IoT investments. SnapLogic was founded by data industry veteran Gaurav Dhillon and is backed by blue-chip investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Capital One, Ignition Partners, Microsoft, Triangle Peak Partners, and Vitruvian Partners. Learn more at www.snaplogic.com
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the Product Management process for areas like Data Integration, App Integration, API Management, B2B Integration and Data Engineering.
- Gather and analyze feedback from customers, development, sales, marketing, and the market.
- Lead the efforts to enable rapid product development.
- Lead our internal process to help define and prioritize the product, roadmap, and timeline for assigned PM areas.
- Work closely with our world-class technology leadership team.
- Develop requirements documents and use cases for new product features.
- Monitor the status of development projects supporting new features.
- Coordinate the development, testing and release of the product with the other teams.
- Conduct business-level verification and market testing of a new feature.
- Work with Product Marketing for the positioning and pricing of the product for the market.
- Work on other Product Management projects as determined by the leadership team.
- Will be dealing a wide variety of applications and technologies, including those forming the platform (Java, Python, MongoDB), big data technologies (Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Parquet, Avro, EMR, Databricks), application endpoints (including Salesforce, ServiceNow, Workday, Adobe Cloud Platform, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau and many more), integration technologies as well as utilizing the Aha! Product management and the JIRA application for stories and bugs.
What We’re Looking For:
- A passion for product management and minimum 3+ years’ experience in product management.
- Recent experience in leading a product with responsibility for ideation, development and product definition for data technologies, preferably in the area of integration.
- A track record of shipping successful software products.
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS).
- Experience in managing and participating in cross-functional teams including UX, software development, QA engineers, and marketing.
- Experience with agile software development processes.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate and strong team player mindset.
- A blend of a big company and software startup experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Why Join Now:
There’s never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are the top 6 reasons to join the SnapLogic team:
- Hot Market: With the proliferation of cloud applications and the increasing need to have a data-driven business, finding an integration technology is top of mind for many companies. According to industry analysts, the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) market grew by 70% in 2017, making it the fastest growth area in the application infrastructure and middleware market.
- Company Momentum: SnapLogic consistently sees impressive bookings growth year-over-year, recently adding global customers like Emirates, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, PwC, Schneider Electric, Thomson Reuters, and Workday. Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, the UK, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic receives regular recognition from analysts and industry experts.
- AI-fueled Product Innovation: SnapLogic’s modern, self-service and cloud-native platform makes integration fast and easy for IT and business managers alike. Earlier this year, SnapLogic celebrated the one-year anniversary of its industry-first artificial intelligence technology, known as Iris AI, which is paving the way for autonomous integration with exciting innovations set to be released over the next 2-3 years.
- Happy Customers: Our customers see unmatched results with the SnapLogic platform. Adobe enables 800+ “citizen integrators” and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24 + apps in months with only 1.5 developers. SnapLogic’s customer retention rate is over 95%, and analysts recognize SnapLogic as an industry leader in customer satisfaction.
- Industry Recognition: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers and employees as best-in-class. Earlier this year, Gartner recognized SnapLogic as a Leader for the fourth straight year in its Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS); CRN Magazine picked SnapLogic as a top innovator in their 2018 Big Data 100 List, and DBTA Magazine named SnapLogic among the Top 100 Companies That Matter Most in Data.
- Vibrant Company Culture: We firmly believe that our people are our strongest asset as a company and we never lose sight of that belief. Our work environment, company programs and employee services are all geared to ensure our employees have challenging and meaningful roles along with a great place to do their best work. Our efforts to keep our culture thriving and strong are paying off: for two years’ running, we have been named a Bay Area Top Workplace and Mogul recently selected SnapLogic for their list of the Top 100 Companies for Millenial Women.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.