Who We Are:
SnapLogic provides the #1 Intelligent Integration Platform. The company’s AI-powered workflows and self-service integration capabilities make it fast and easy for organizations to manage all their application integration, data integration, and data engineering projects on a single, scalable platform. Hundreds of Global 2000 customers — including Adobe, AstraZeneca, ATU, Box, Emirates, Siemens, Schneider Electric, and Wendy’s — rely on SnapLogic to automate business processes, accelerate analytics, and drive digital transformation.
SnapLogic’s Intelligent Integration Platform
accelerates data flow across applications, databases, data warehouses, big data streams, and IoT deployments – whether on-premises or in the cloud. Unlike traditional integration software that requires painstaking, hand-crafted coding by teams of developers, SnapLogic’s simple but powerful platform enables both IT and business users to create quality, scalable data pipelines that get the right data to the right people at the right time.
We're looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer who will be covering DACH and BeNeLux. This is a hands-on, technical solution engineering position, focused on assisting our sales teams with the technical sales process. This individual will participate in web meetings, phone, email, and in-person direct prospect and customer interactions to quickly assess requirements, demonstrate SnapLogic’s innovative products, and support proof of concept/proof of value engagements. The role will also involve troubleshooting product issues and / or providing acceptable workarounds, and documenting product enhancements and communicating with SnapLogic’s product management team.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the Global Account Managers (GAMs) and the Channel and Alliances team to help qualify and technically prove out opportunities for SnapLogic.
- Prepare and present solutions to address cloud / on-premise / hybrid integration requirements with prospective customers.
- Respond to requests for information/proposals.
- Scope, document, and execute successful proof of concepts.
- High-level design and architecture of a prospective customer’s deployment of SnapLogic’s products.
- Work with SnapLogic inter-department personnel locally and globally including professional services, sales, product management, customer success, and engineering.
- Become a trusted technical advisor to customers.
- Travel required up to 60% within DACH and BeNeLux.
What We Are Looking For:
- Serious A+ player looking to be part of the fastest growing iPaaS company!
- 5+ years of technical experience.
- Experience in product applications, ability to understand and explain related technical issues, working knowledge of company products, all potential applications, and effective communication skills.
- 3+ years in pre-sales environment for a software vendor in the iPaaS, API management, ETL, ESB or similar space.
- Excellent written and presentation skills and the ability to consult and empathize with customers.
- Strong hands-on relational database skills, SaaS and cloud computing/web 2.0 technologies.
- Experience running proof of concept engagements from start to finish.
- Good understanding of Java programming is a plus.
- Data and application integration knowledge and experience is a big PLUS.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related technical degree is preferred.
- Startup experience is a big plus
- The ideal candidate needs to be a native German language speaker
Why Join Now:
There’s never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are the top 6 reasons to join the SnapLogic team:
- Hot Market: With the proliferation of cloud applications and the increasing need to have a data-driven business, finding an integration technology is top of mind for many companies. According to industry analysts, the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) market grew by 70% in 2017, making it the fastest growth area in the application infrastructure and middleware market.
- Company Momentum: SnapLogic consistently sees impressive bookings growth year-over-year, recently adding global customers like Emirates, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, PwC, Schneider Electric, Thomson Reuters, and Workday. Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, the UK, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic receives regular recognition from analysts and industry experts.
- AI-fueled Product Innovation: SnapLogic’s modern, self-service and cloud-native platform makes integration fast and easy for IT and business managers alike. Earlier this year, SnapLogic celebrated the one-year anniversary of its industry-first artificial intelligence technology, known as Iris AI, which is paving the way for autonomous integration with exciting innovations set to be released over the next 2-3 years.
- Happy Customers: Our customers see unmatched results with the SnapLogic platform. Adobe enables 800+ “citizen integrators” and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24 + apps in months with only 1.5 developers. SnapLogic’s customer retention rate is over 95%, and analysts recognize SnapLogic as an industry leader in customer satisfaction.
- Vibrant Company Culture: We firmly believe that our people are our strongest asset as a company and we never lose sight of that belief. Our work environment, company programs and employee services are all geared to ensure our employees have challenging and meaningful roles along with a great place to do their best work. Our efforts to keep our culture thriving and strong are paying off: for two years’ running, we have been named a Bay Area Top Workplace and Mogul recently selected SnapLogic for their list of the Top 100 Companies for Millenial Women.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.