Who We Are:
SnapLogic is the leader in self-service application and data integration. Our mission is to make it fast and easy for users to access, connect and analyze enterprise data to improve business processes, accelerate decision-making, and drive better business outcomes.
SnapLogic’s Enterprise Integration Cloud
accelerates data flow across applications, databases, data warehouses, big data streams, and IoT deployments – whether on premises or in the cloud. Unlike traditional integration software that requires painstaking, hand-crafted coding by teams of developers, SnapLogic’s simple but powerful platform enables both IT and business users to create quality, scalable data pipelines that get the right data to the right people at the right time.
Hundreds of customers across the Global 2000 – including Adobe, AstraZeneca, Box, GameStop, Verizon, and Wendy’s – rely on SnapLogic to connect enterprise data to ensure a compelling return on their application, big data and IoT investments. SnapLogic was founded by data industry veteran Gaurav Dhillon and is backed by blue-chip investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Capital One, Ignition Partners, Microsoft, Triangle Peak Partners, and Vitruvian Partners. Learn more at www.snaplogic.com
We are looking for a Sr. SDET who can independently perform all aspects of testing, which includes: test plan creation and execution, writing and maintaining new and existing test framework, writing automation scripts using JAVA and selenium webdriver, performance testing, and benchmarking. Responsibilities include designing and executing test plans, automating tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. Performing code reviews, providing mentorship, retaining and promoting collaborative culture at SnapLogic. This role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Create/execute test plans and test cases based on user stories/requirements and identify gaps/communicate defects.
- Create, execute and maintain automated test suites in JAVA and look for opportunities to reduce the test cycle time during the release.
- Drive projects and guide remote teams in ensuring the test coverage, execution, and timely delivery.
- Interact with different teams including development, BSA, PMO to test and report on product performance, quality, security, and stability.
- Be a technical expert/leader on test automation tools and frameworks.
- Coach and mentor individual team members.
- Build business-driven, sophisticated and maintainable automated test suites to test our universe of products and components.
- Drive adoption of test automation technologies to maintain consistency across the company.
- Gather metrics and provide test coverage analysis based on automated test results.
- Research emerging technologies, tools, and platforms and ascertain when, how or if they should be used.
- Continuously improve speed, quality, and ease of testing.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience or its equivalence in a software engineering role.
- Experience in integration space is a MUST.
- Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks.
- Java and Object Oriented Programming/Design principles expert.
- Ability to design, develop automated tests on test frameworks for API testing and selenium webdriver.
- A self-motivated team player with good communication and collaboration skills.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, Docker.
- Experience investigating and recommending tools to implement end-to-end development and deployment processes.
Why Join Now:
There’s never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are the top 6 reasons to join the SnapLogic team:
- Hot Market: With the proliferation of cloud applications and the increasing need to have a data-driven business, finding an integration technology is top of mind for many companies. According to industry analysts, the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) market grew by 70% in 2017, making it the fastest growth area in the application infrastructure and middleware market.
- Company Momentum: SnapLogic consistently sees impressive bookings growth year-over-year, recently adding global customers like Emirates, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, PwC, Schneider Electric, Thomson Reuters, and Workday. Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, the UK, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic receives regular recognition from analysts and industry experts.
- AI-fueled Product Innovation: SnapLogic’s modern, self-service and cloud-native platform makes integration fast and easy for IT and business managers alike. Earlier this year, SnapLogic celebrated the one-year anniversary of its industry-first artificial intelligence technology, known as Iris AI, which is paving the way for autonomous integration with exciting innovations set to be released over the next 2-3 years.
- Happy Customers: Our customers see unmatched results with the SnapLogic platform. Adobe enables 800+ “citizen integrators” and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24 + apps in months with only 1.5 developers. SnapLogic’s customer retention rate is over 95%, and analysts recognize SnapLogic as an industry leader in customer satisfaction.
- Vibrant Company Culture: We firmly believe that our people are our strongest asset as a company and we never lose sight of that belief. Our work environment, company programs and employee services are all geared to ensure our employees have challenging and meaningful roles along with a great place to do their best work. Our efforts to keep our culture thriving and strong are paying off: for two years’ running, we have been named a Bay Area Top Workplace and Mogul recently selected SnapLogic for their list of the Top 100 Companies for Millenial Women.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.