We are looking for exceptional, self-motivated individuals who would like to work with a self-organizing team. As part of the Platform team that powers all of Snaplogic’s services, you’ll work on a range of interesting topics to make our platform resilient, robust, HA-compliant and scale up to meet the growing demands of our Enterprise customers.
You’re a Software engineer who writes good quality code and tests. You also enjoy taking on DevOps tasks. You’re proficient in at least one programming language, and ready to learn whatever you need to accomplish your tasks. You know your way around the command line. You take ownership of your tasks, and drive them from inception all the way to deployment.
What You’ll Do:
- Software Development for Platform services
- Work on features to make our product compliant with our “Zero-Downtime” SLA
- Develop test suite for performance testing and failover testing
- Work on Build Engineering and maintain CI/CD tools
- Work on features to make our Platform more robust and resilient
What We’re Looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing, testing, and debugging production quality code.
- Fluent in at least one programming language (Python or Java preferred)
- Comfortable with Linux, Bash, and the command line in general
- Experience with databases; especially NoSQL (experience with MongoDB is a plus)
- Experience building REST APIs
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical degree
- Experience with two or more of the following: Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, Configuration management tools such as Ansible, AWS, GC, CI/CD tools and processes (for e.g. Jenkins, Travis)
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus (Scrum)
Why Join Now:
There’s never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are the top 6 reasons to join the SnapLogic team:
- Hot Market: With the proliferation of cloud applications and the increasing need to have a data-driven business, finding an integration technology is top of mind for many companies. According to industry analysts, the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) market grew by 70% in 2017, making it the fastest growth area in the application infrastructure and middleware market.
- Company Momentum: SnapLogic consistently sees impressive bookings growth year-over-year, recently adding global customers like Emirates, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, PwC, Schneider Electric, Thomson Reuters, and Workday. Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, the UK, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic receives regular recognition from analysts and industry experts.
- AI-fueled Product Innovation: SnapLogic’s modern, self-service and cloud-native platform makes integration fast and easy for IT and business managers alike. Earlier this year, SnapLogic celebrated the one-year anniversary of its industry-first artificial intelligence technology, known as Iris AI, which is paving the way for autonomous integration with exciting innovations set to be released over the next 2-3 years.
- Happy Customers: Our customers see unmatched results with the SnapLogic platform. Adobe enables 800+ “citizen integrators” and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24 + apps in months with only 1.5 developers. SnapLogic’s customer retention rate is over 95%, and analysts recognize SnapLogic as an industry leader in customer satisfaction.
- Industry Recognition: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers and employees as best-in-class. Earlier this year, Gartner recognized SnapLogic as a Leader for the fourth straight year in its Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS); CRN Magazine picked SnapLogic as a top innovator in their 2018 Big Data 100 List, and DBTA Magazine named SnapLogic among the Top 100 Companies That Matter Most in Data.
- Vibrant Company Culture: We firmly believe that our people are our strongest asset as a company and we never lose sight of that belief. Our work environment, company programs and employee services are all geared to ensure our employees have challenging and meaningful roles along with a great place to do their best work. Our efforts to keep our culture thriving and strong are paying off: for two years’ running, we have been named a Bay Area Top Workplace and Mogul recently selected SnapLogic for their list of the Top 100 Companies for Millenial Women.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.