SnapLogic Introduces SnapCenter Integration Control Center and Enhanced SnapLogic Server Capabilities
New Clustered Integration Environment Brings Exceptional Scale and Connectivity to Enterprises In the Cloud and On-Premise
San Mateo, California – Dec 8, 2010 – SnapLogic, the cloud integration company, today announced the new SnapCenter enterprise integration control center as well as greatly improved performance and scalability in SnapLogic Server 3.1. This release continues SnapLogic’s advancement as a platform meeting the integration performance needs of the most demanding enterprises and their distributed architectures. SnapCenter provides centralized overview and control across clustered SnapLogic Servers, multiple data pipelines, and connections across associated applications and data sources. SnapLogic Server is a fast and robust integration engine including novel platform services to address the complex task of integrating applications whether on premise or in the cloud.
* *What’s News
The introduction of SnapCenter provides a central command center for enterprises to build, deploy, manage and visualize the complex data flow through their integrated applications.
- Featuring an intuitive web 2.0 interface, SnapCenter allows users to control SnapLogic data pipelines with drill-down intelligence across the SnapLogic Server cluster, down to individual data connections.
- SnapCenter visualizations graphically display performance and utilization levels for integration pipelines and servers, letting users quickly identify the root causes of pipeline failure across their enterprise architecture.
Version 3.0 of SnapLogic Server is now available, supporting:
- Greatly improved performance in complex data transfer and transformation tasks
- LDAP support, easing integration with enterprise infrastructure
- Improved security from Snap level sandboxing to native SSL support
- A range of new platform services, from predictive field level mapping, robust connectivity to cloud applications (including automatic retry and error handling) and automatic discovery and configuration of applications and data sources.
With these announcements, SnapLogic continues to emphasize simplicity, automation and superior user experience in the integration of applications, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
Comments on the News
“Central to SnapLogic’s value is simple, high performing, out-of-the box integration,” said Gaurav Dhillon, chief executive officer, SnapLogic. “SnapCenter features a rich GUI and drag-and-snap capability for quickly connecting new data sources and applications that reside in any number of cloud and on-premise configurations. With this new clustered architecture, SnapLogic is solidifying its position as the technology of choice for companies who need a scalable integration solution that will accommodate growth and maintain cost effectiveness as their businesses evolve.” *
Peterson Communications for SnapLogic
Mark Peterson, 831-626-4400