The Price Organizations Pay
When They Don’t Trust Their Data
77% of IT Decision Makers don’t trust their data. Attend this panel to explore how you can overcome obstacles in your data warehousing and analytics initiatives.
Every business is striving to become data driven. Yet, most are crippled by massive amounts of siloed data across unintegrated systems. How does distrust in one’s data limit the business?
Research firm Vanson Bourne recently surveyed 500 IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) at medium and large enterprises across the US and UK and found that:
- 77% of ITDMs don’t completely trust the data in their organization
- 72% see a negative impact on customer engagement due to missing or incomplete data
- 84% say analytics projects are delayed due to data availability and format
- IT employees spend 4 hours a week reconciling data from different systems
Attend this panel to explore how you can overcome obstacles in your data warehousing and analytics initiatives. Our panel of experts will share the challenges they see and potential solutions as they discuss:
- Sources of data distrust in organizations
- Impact of data distrust on business performance
- Tools for rebuilding trust in your data with more efficient data warehousing and analytics approaches
Meet the Speakers
VP of Data Analytics, Aramark
Brian Murphy is an entrepreneurial, solutions-focused executive business leader with a 30-year portfolio of success driving accelerated change through data-driven digital transformation. He has a proven track record of finding opportunities where others have not, leading to penetrating new markets, reducing costs, and driving profit acceleration. He has experience in artificial intelligence, Data-as-a-Service (DaaS, mesh architecture, data virtualization, and data monetization.
Senior Research Manager, Vanson Bourne
Charlie Wood is a Senior Research Manager at Vanson Bourne. He is responsible for guiding clients through the research process from initial consulting, data analysis and presentation of findings.
VP of Product Marketing, SnapLogic
A data industry veteran, Michael Nixon currently leads the SnapLogic product marketing team as their VP of Product Marketing. Prior to Snaplogic, Michael served as Sr. Director of Product Marketing at the cloud data platform, Snowflake, and led their competitive marketing efforts.
Space is limited for this interactive session, so save your seat today!Register Now