iPaaS in the enterprise: What to look for in a cloud integration platform
Ease of use. Flexibility. Functionality. Cloud-based architecture. These are features that the team at Xactly sought out when evaluating an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) solution to automate connectivity between Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite and Domo among other business applications, corporate data sources and systems. Joining us in this recorded webinar is Bryant Pham from Xactly to talk about his team’s evaluation process in finding a solution to connect applications in real time to create a single, comprehensive system of systems to run an expanding business. We also discuss why they chose SnapLogic, how the team is using the Elastic Integration Platform and initial results they are seeing, including:
- Automation of currently manual processes
- Helping the IT organization save valuable time and money and improve overall business alignment
- Quote to cash with Salesforce CRM and NetSuite OpenAir
- Order management and contract billing integration with Workday’s Financial Management application
- Cloud analytics with Domo
In addition to reviewing Xactly’s deployment of SnapLogic’s Elastic Integration Platform, this interactive webinar will review recent market research on iPaaS and big data integration, and feature a live demo of our latest features including Workday integration and SnapReduce 2.0.