SnapLogic Beginner Training
The SnapLogic Beginner Training course covers the core concepts and tasks involved in integrating various endpoints.
This course contains the following lessons:
- Introduction to SnapLogic – Learn about SnapLogic’s architecture, basic components, and interfaces (Designer, Manager, and the Dashboard).
- Creating and managing Pipelines – Learn how to create Projects and Pipelines, validate Pipelines, troubleshoot/debug Pipelines, and do error handling.
- Using Expression Language – Learn how to use expression language in Snaps to perform data transformation.
- Creating and managing Tasks – Learn how to create Tasks to execute Pipelines by triggering a URL or one based on a schedule.
- Monitoring and managing assets – Learn how to monitor and manage your SnapLogic assets such as Pipelines, Tasks, and Files.
- Modularizing and reusing Pipelines – Learn how to modularize and reuse Pipelines, and how to create patterns to improve readability and increase reusability.
For more information on this course, please contact your SnapLogic Account Manager.