SnapLogic named a leader in three quadrants
Gartner, Forrester, and G2 Crowd agree that SnapLogic is a leader in the enterprise.
Leading analysts – after intensive customer references – have voted! The best way to become “one enterprise” and create one ERP? Obtain a single view of your customers, data, applications, and more from all the clouds and legacy systems running today’s critical business functions by using the #1 Intelligent Integration Platform from SnapLogic.
SnapLogic’s unique combination of a sleek user experience with a powerful integration grid and flexible multi-cloud deployment (including on-premises or VPC options) provides the best of both worlds: a consumer friendly application and industrial scale. No compromise.
#1 in Productivity
Up to 10x faster time to complete integration projects
- Self-service user interface, all browser-based - no software to install/maintain
- Drag and Snap app/data endpoints. No code!
- Self documenting, too
#1 in Enterprise
1.2 trillion objects integrated per month for our customers
- Massive scale
- Robust security
- On-Prem | Data Center | VPC and AWS | Azure | GCP deployment mix-n-match options
# 1 in Connections
Over 500 Snaps and thousands of REST/SOAP APIs covered
- Others have connectors, we have Snaps for way better abstraction
- Get data to/from sophisticated apps including Oracle, SAP, Workday, ServiceNow, Salesforce, and more
- Free Snap SDK included if you want to add your own custom Snaps to manage sprawl
#1 in Modern Analytics
Cloud DW and AI/Ml support built in
- The only IPaaS that does data right – ETL functionality included in one unified platform, all on a single code base
- New in 2019, powerful AI/ML functions with easy data retrieval and top-yielding algorithms
- Deploy with a Cloud Data Warehouse/Mart like AWS Redshift and Snowflake using popular BI tools like PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, and others
Trusted by hundreds of enterprises across every industry including technology, retail, healthcare, finance, airlines, and higher education.
Contact us today and get an exclusive executive summary of all three analyst reports.
Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service” by Keith Guttridge, Massimo Pezzini, Eric Thoo, Bindi Bhullar, Betty J. Zakheim, April 18, 2018.
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and intentionally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
The Forrester WaveTM is copyrighted by Forrester Research, Inc. Forrester and Forrester Wave are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc. The Forrester Wave is a graphical representation of Forrester’s call on a market and is plotted using a detailed spreadsheet with exposed scores, weightings, and comments. Forrester does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in the Forrester Wave. Information is based on best available resources. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change.