The Concur Snap Pack allows users to read data from and write data to concur. Common use cases for the Concur Snap Pack include:
- Synchronizing travel and expense data with financial records in your back office systems, including SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics
- Synchronizing travel and expense data with sales and customer data in Salesforce CRM
- Integrating travel and expense data with data from other systems in a cloud data warehouse like AWS Redshift, on-premises data warehouse, or big data platform for reporting and analytics using Tableau or other tools
Simply create a new Oath2 Account for Concur and use the two Snaps available in this Snap Pack:
- Concur Read: Fetches data from the Concur server with the expected upstream Snaps such as CSV Generator and File Reader. Expected downstream Snap is a File Write and the expected input is the name of the GET operation to be invoked along with query parameters, if any. The expected output is data fetched by the GET operation
- Concur Write: This Snap writes/updates data on the Concur server. The expected upstream Snaps are CSV Generator or File Reader. Expected downstream Snap is the File Write and the expected input is the name of the POST/PUT/DELETE operation to be invoked along with query parameters, if any. The expected output is a Success/Failure confirmation along with details
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud here.