The Copybook Snap will consume one or more COBOL Copybook templates and a data source, and produce a JSON formatted message containing the structured payload. It supports the following:
- Copybooks containing multiple 01 records, and payload containing multiple record types
- Payload that is fixed length, CRLF delimited, LF delimited, continuous stream (no delimiter), or mainframe variable record length file (4-byte length field).
- Big Endian or Little Endian payload
- All standard COBOL types including packed and zoned decimal
- COBOL array constructs such as occurs and occurs depending on
- COBOL Redefines
- Payload encoded in EBCDIC (or any encoding supported by Java)
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud here.