The old adage that the customer is king still holds true today. By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator. However, in today’s digital world, social channels amplify positive and negative customer experiences. The expansion of digital channels, along with the volume of customer signals, goes well beyond traditional sales and service – bringing together social media, marketing automation, websites, field service, quote management apps, IoT and more.
This presents massive opportunities and challenges for enterprises, including:
- Customer analytics– predicting customer behavior based on historical interaction
- Customer experience optimization– using those insights to improve business processes
- The integration challenge– assimilating experiences, from web to in-store, to business processes, to a multitude of data, formats, and sources – is no easy feat.
Join us for a compelling webcast, “Data Integration best practices in the age of the digital customer”, featuring Michele Goetz, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc, and Ravi Dharnikota Chief Enterprise Architect, SnapLogic, discussing real-world strategies for ensuring your organization’s integration strategy is optimized for the digital customer.
- Key insights and case studies for customer experience management – using data across all the process steps to identify roadblocks and opportunities.
- Key technologies to enable fast and easy integration of multiple applications, departments, hand-coded APIs, as well as accessing and extracting data.
- The 5 practical integration strategies to accelerate your customer experience initiatives.
Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc.
Michele Goetz is Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc. serving enterprise architects, chief data officers, and business analysts trying to navigate the complexities of data while running an insight-driven business. Her research covers artificial intelligence technologies and consultancies, semantic technology, data management strategy, data governance, and data integration.
Michele has over 20 years of experience in data management, business intelligence, and analytics. Prior to joining Forrester, she was the VP of marketing at Trillium Software, launching data governance and quality solutions to global enterprises across a variety of industries, including banking, insurance, pharmaceutical, consumer, and energy. At PTC, Michele led customer data management and analytics and established the global data quality and governance program.
Head of Enterprise Architecture at SnapLogic Inc
Ravi Dharnikota is Head of Enterprise Architecture and runs the Big Data Practice at SnapLogic. He advises C-suite executives as well as business and technology leaders in Fortune 500 companies on their cloud and big data journey. Ravi’s 17 years at Sun Microsystems, CA Technologies and startups in product development, consulting, architecture and leadership roles gives him a unique perspective on challenges encountered by enterprise IT. You can follow him on Twitter @rdharn1 and @SnapLogic.