October 11, 2017
SnapLogic and Amazon Web Services Weather The Integration Storm; Delivering Cutting Edge Business Analytics In The Cloud
SnapLogic’s Live Demo Series is a monthly webinar showcasing our industry leading Enterprise Integration Cloud. We are the global leader in self-service integration and our Enterprise Integration Cloud makes it fast and easy to connect applications, data, and devices without any coding what’s so ever. Our 400+ Snaps connects everything from Salesforce, ServiceNow, Workday to AWS Redshift, Zuora and more. Whether you need real-time data or app integration, business process automation, better business analytics or big data integration, SnapLogic delivers an enterprise integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) that connects all of your cloud applications, APIs and disparate data sources with the rest of the enterprise.
This demo focuses on how SnapLogic and Amazon Web Services enable enterprises to integrate vast volumes of data from a myriad of sources into cloud environments in a fast, easy and cost-effective manner.
- SnapLogic and Amazon Web Services create a quick, responsive, self-service cloud for data integration, preparation and analytics.
- SnapLogic enables enterprises to gain significant improvements in the speed and ease of data integration for Redshift deployments.
- To gain faster, cutting edge business insights using SnapLogic’s Enterprise Integration Cloud.
- Get a bird’s-eye view on the Industry’s first AI-Powered Integration technology to jumpstart CRM, HR, and Cloud Data Warehousing.
- Overview of iPaaS and SnapLogic.
Senior Solutions Engineer at SnapLogic
Hugh has been helping companies solve their business challenges using computer technology for over 19 years. He started his IT career working in aerospace for Rockwell International and Hughes Aircraft Company. Hugh then moved to the Software industry working for various software Business Intelligence, Enterprise Application Integration and Enterprise Data Integration companies such Information Builders, Prism Solution, TIBCO, Broadbase, IBM and Informatica before coming to SnapLogic as a Senior Solutions Engineer.