Data warehouse migration shouldn’t give you a migraine. An Eckerson Group Industry Analyst shares how!
Watch as SnapLogic and Eckerson Group dive into why cloud data warehousing has become popular, the many benefits, and the corresponding challenges. Migrating an existing data warehouse to the cloud is a complex process of moving schema, data, and ETL. The complexity increases when architectural modernization, restructuring of database schema, or rebuilding of data pipelines is needed.
In this webcast you will learn:
- The what and why of cloud data warehousing
- Complexities and challenges when migrating a data warehouse to the cloud
- A step-by-step approach to data warehouse migration
- Considerations for incremental migration
- The cloud data warehousing technology landscape
BI and Analytics Consultant and Educator at Eckerson Group
Dave Wells is an advisory consultant, educator, and industry analyst dedicated to building meaningful connections throughout the path from data to business value. He works at the intersection of information management and business management, driving business impact through analytics, business intelligence, and active data management.