SnapLogic Brings Secure Monitoring and Control of Cloud Connections to the iPad
Another Industry First: iPad App for Data Integration Unveiled at Dreamforce
San Francisco, Calif. – Dreamforce 2011 – Aug 30, 2011 – SnapLogic, the cloud connection company, today previews its SnapLogic Dashboard on the iPad, offering mobile monitoring and control of integration processes and servers. The first iPad app for data and application integration, it cuts the desktop tether for IT managers so they can instantly take action to manage their application connections from anywhere, at any time.
“Our new iPad Dashboard reflects SnapLogic’s overall aim – to bring the power and ease of the consumer Web to the mission of connecting the Business Internet,” said Gaurav Dhillon, chairman and CEO of SnapLogic. “There’s a clear imperative for companies to be more agile and accessible than ever before, which is driving a tectonic shift from the stale, bulky enterprise software of the last century to the intuitive, nimble technology of today. By taking our platform beyond the desktop, SnapLogic is furthering the consumerization and mobilization of IT.”
SnapLogic Dashboard Highlights
- Secure visibility for easily monitoring and managing the health of a company’s integration fabric, offering system performance dashboards, drill-down capabilities, and triggered event notifications on an iPad.
- Real-time SnapLogic Server metrics, including utilization and load, number of connection pipelines running, volume of data, and network failures.
- Remote execution of connection pipelines and control of SnapLogic servers and jobs.
- Accessible via downloadable iPad app or HTLM5-optimized mobile browsers, helping anyone tasked with managing a business’ many critical connections between applications and data sources to constantly stay abreast of key information.
“Our research shows over two thirds of organizations spend more time collecting, preparing and waiting for data than analyzing it,” said David Menninger, VP Ventana Research. ”SnapLogic’s innovative new iPad Dashboard can help ensure data moves quickly through the data integration process by enabling monitoring anytime and anywhere. Administrators can identify and correct issues more rapidly, delivering data to business users in a more timely fashion.”
These findings align closely with those in SnapLogic’s recent 2011 application connection priorities report , where 80 percent of companies believed mobile IT ecosystem monitoring is important, with 41 percent saying it is very or crucially important.
Currently available for beta participants, the SnapLogic Dashboard iPad app will be offered to all SnapLogic customers on October 17, 2011. To help companies more easily realize the benefits of IT mobility, SnapLogic will provide a free iPad2 for each beta customer of this new app.
- Find out more about SnapLogic Dashboard and request to be part of the private iPad beta program.
- Download a copy of the 2011 Application Connection Priorities report.
- Visit the SnapLogic Blog to learn more about cloud integration.
See SnapLogic in Action
- SnapLogic and its partners will be demonstrating integration solutions at Salesforce.com’s Dreamforce Conference, August 30 to September 2 in Booth 509.
The SnapLogic Dashboard for iPad provides a view into the health of a company’s application and data connections, with server performance dashboards, drill-down capabilities, and triggered notifications.
SnapLogic is the cloud integration company, intuitively snapping together any business application or Web service. SnapLogic’s modern connection architecture delivers fast, smart data by integrating sources in the cloud and on the ground. SnapLogic was built on proven consumer Web standards that bring cloud speed, scale and ease to businesses. The company’s Snaps – standardized containers that connect any kind of data – are available for instant download in the first of its kind SnapStore , where developers, system integrators, and independent software vendors can build and sell reusable application-specific connectors. Based in San Mateo, CA, SnapLogic is funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz. Follow SnapLogic on Twitter: @SnapLogic , and visit the SnapLogic blog .