SnapLogic Accreditation is designed for those who want to enhance their expertise on all core SnapLogic concepts for various integration needs across industries and lines of business.
Before taking the accreditation test, you must complete the following core modules:
- Introduction to SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud
- Platform Overview and Managing Assets
- Creating and Managing Pipelines
- Using Expression Language
- Creating and Managing Tasks
- Managing and Monitoring Assets
- Modularizing and Reusing Pipelines
Upon completion of these modules, you are required to take the SnapLogic Accreditation test.
The SnapLogic Accreditation test comprises 25 multiple-choice questions. You must score at least 60 percent to pass the test.
Get started and become SnapLogic-accredited today!
For more information on our learning paths and certifications, please contact your SnapLogic Account Manager.