SnapLogic Integrator Certification
To become a certified SnapLogic Integrator, the SnapLogic Integrator Certification is aimed at testing your expertise on all core concepts involved in using SnapLogic for various integration needs across industries and lines of business.
To prepare for the certification, you will have to finish all courses outlined in the training path below. Access to the Certification Training Path materials is provided for four weeks to complete this certification.
Step 1: Content
Before taking the certification exam, you must complete all of the courses and videos outlined in the Certification Path below:
- SnapLogic Beginner Training
- Creating and Managing Ultra Tasks
- Migrating Pipelines and Projects from one Org to another using SnapLogic Metadata
- User Assistance Videos for most commonly used Endpoints (50+ Videos | 15+ Endpoints | 10+ hours of learning). Endpoints for which we currently have videos include:
- SQL Server
Step 2: Certification Exam
The Certification Exam consists of two parts:
- Multiple choice questions – A set of multiple choice questions that assess your understanding of various SnapLogic concepts and implementation details.
- Scenario-based assessment – A set of four scenarios in which you must create Pipelines & Tasks to implement the described scenarios.
The results of the multiple-choice questions are immediately displayed along with the answers that were incorrect.
Created Pipelines & Tasks will be validated by the SnapLogic team within two weeks. After we complete the assessment, you will receive an email notifying you of the results and the completion certificate upon successful completion. You are expected to finish all of the Certification Path requirements and the certification exam within a one-month time frame.
Note: SnapLogic certification is available to existing SnapLogic customers and partners. Independent developers are not currently eligible.
For more information on this certification course, please contact your SnapLogic Account Manager.