The SnapLogic team is going on the road with the data management and integration specialists from PricewaterhouseCoopers. Building on our alliance partnership, which PWC’s Michael Pearl talked about in this post, we’re kicking off a Big Data Summit Series in New York on September 9th with a networking and informational lunch designed for data architects.
- Is your IT organization moving more business applications to the cloud?
- Are you researching Hadoop and establishing a vision for the data lake?
- Are more of your integration workloads and analytics running the cloud, Hadoop or both?
SnapLogic’s Frank Samuelian will be moderating the Summit Series, which is designed to be an interactive session for data management professionals featuring presentations from:
- John Simmons, Principal PWC
- Kenneth Kryst, Director PWC
- Ravi Dharnikota, Sr. Advisor, SnapLogic
The speakers will review what’s new in the world of data and application integration and modern data architecture best practices.
We’ll also be coming to Boston and Washington, DC in September. Stay tuned for more details.