This is an outside sales role which requires tact, credibility, energy and drive. A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in sales with a technical flare.
What You'll Do:
- Articulate and manage SnapLogic’s complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers.
- Establish trust and credibility with key partners through conducting product demos both in-person and via web-based technologies.
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers.
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a must.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS integration or applications experience, and strong customer references preferred.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level.
- Excellent presentation and poise.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience working both in a start-up environment and enterprise company strongly preferred.
Why Join Now:
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. They understand that integrating disparate systems and automating core processes are critical to accelerating business growth and success. Enterprise automation makes possible what every organization wants: a single source of truth for data-rich decisions; agile innovation that delivers products and services to market faster; exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees; and amazing business results. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering. We offer a simple, intuitive, self-service interface together with a powerful, scalable, enterprise-grade platform. We provide industry-leading AI capabilities to accelerate productivity and time to value. And we deliver automation capabilities that streamline end-to-end business processes — such as hire-to-retire and order-to-cash — eliminating manual, repetitive activities, and freeing up teams to focus on strategic projects.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Adobe enables 800+ citizen integrators and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24+ apps in months with only 1.5 developers. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
: SnapLogic is hiring! Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, EMEA, Australia, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic continues to grow, helping more and more customers around the world solve their toughest integration and automation challenges. Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant
, to our 2020 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2020 Bay Area Top Workplace
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.