January 28 event including SnapLogic CEO Gaurav Dhillon will focus on the tools and methods CIOs and other IT leaders must adopt to meet modern business computing needs
SAN MATEO, Calif. — January 20, 2015 — SnapLogic, the Elastic Integration company, will host a webinar later this month aimed at helping IT leaders understand the role of data integration in the modern enterprise. The details of the event are as follows:
- Who: Gaurav Dhillon, Chairman and CEO at SnapLogic, and David Linthicum, SVP at Cloud Technology Partners
- What: This webinar will discuss the changing nature of IT, its impact on data integration, and what IT can do right now to speed development and delivery of new applications. Specific topics include: new approaches to managing data; the role of cloud computing; adoption of big data and Internet of Things technologies; the rise of services and micro-services; and leveraging data integration as a strategic technology.
- Where: Persons interested in attending can sign up here or contact [email protected]
- When: Wednesday, January 28 at 10am PST / 1pm EST
- Why: According to Linthicum, “Existing approaches to data integration won’t meet future needs as the use of technology continues to change. Drastic measures must be taken now to prepare enterprises for the arrival of this technology, and to position enterprises to take full advantage.”
SnapLogic connects data and applications in the cloud and on-premises for better decision-making and a single view of customers, products and services in a unified enterprise. With the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform, organizations can more quickly and affordably accelerate the “cloudification” of enterprise IT with fast, multi-point and modern connectivity of big data, applications and things. Funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Ignition Partners, and co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon, co-founder and former CEO of Informatica, SnapLogic is utilized by prominent companies in the Global 2000. For more information, call +1.888.494.1570 or visit www.snaplogic.com.
Connect with SnapLogic