The largest enterprises are turning to SnapLogic to facilitate smooth deployments and overcome daunting connectivity challenges.
SAN MATEO, Calif. — January 8, 2015 — SnapLogic, the Elastic Integration company, completed its most successful fiscal year ever on December 31, more than tripling bookings over 2013 while adding many market-leading customers. Sales of SnapLogic’s cloud-based data integration platform as a service (iPaaS) were fueled by increasing interest in cloud platforms and big data analytics among the world’s largest companies. SnapLogics simplifies the process of connecting these systems with legacy technologies while reducing costs and accelerating time-to-value for new cloud applications and big data investments.
According to a recent survey of US companies with over $500 million in revenues, 72% of respondents indicated they are currently engaged in a cloud integration projects and 43% said connectivity issues were the biggest impediment to greater cloud adoption. SnapLogic has addressed this challenge by offering over 300 pre-built connectors to the most popular cloud and big data systems, including Box, Cloudera, Concur, Eloqua, Hortonworks, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday. A multi-tenant service built for “citizen integrators,” SnapLogic now processes over 12 billion documents per month for clients including Adobe, AstraZeneca, Blackberry, CapitalOne, Cisco, Cognizant, GameStop, HGST, HP, IDG, Rocket Fuel, SterlingBackcheck, University of San Francisco, Wide Open West, Yelp and Xactly.
“SnapLogic had an epic 2014 as savvy CIOs and IT leaders recognized the productivity, scale and 300+ ‘Snaps’ in our unified platform to connect data, applications and things,” says Gaurav Dhillon, co-founder and CEO of SnapLogic. “Our large and growing list of enterprise customers and business growth illustrate the tremendous value we deliver to IT departments. These groups are rethinking their approach to application and data integration, and seeking to maximize their investments in a hybrid world of on-premise, cloud and big data applications.”
In addition to building its marquee customer list and accelerating revenues, SnapLogic reached significant milestones and achieved many industry accolades in 2014. Some of the highlights include:
- Listed as a Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service
- Named a Vendor to Watch by Enterprise Management Associates
- Highlighted in Ovum’s On the Radar
- Featured in Mary Meeker’s KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report
- Introduced Snap Patterns, which are reusable process and data integration templates that simplify connecting cloud services
- Introduced a free trial of its cloud integration service for Amazon Redshift
- Introduced SnapReduce 2.0 and achieved certification on Cloudera 5 and Hortonworks’ 2.1
- Closed Series D Financing
- Achieved certified integration with SAP NetWeaver
- Joined the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem to deliver big data integration for Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud
- Celebrated a full year of the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform with the Winter 2015 Release
To learn more about the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform as a service, visit www.snaplogic.com.
SnapLogic connects data and applications in the cloud and on-premises for better decision-making and a single view of customers, products and services in a unified enterprise. With the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform, organizations can more quickly and affordably accelerate the “cloudification” of enterprise IT with fast, multi-point and modern connectivity of big data, applications and things. Funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Ignition Partners, and co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon, co-founder and former CEO of Informatica, SnapLogic is utilized by prominent companies in the Global 2000. For more information, call +1.888.494.1570 or visit www.snaplogic.com.
Connect with SnapLogic