SAN MATEO, Calif. — Jan. 30, 2014 — SnapLogic, the Elastic Integration company, today announced the company has been included as a “Visionary” in Gartner, Inc.’s 2014 “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service” 1 (iPaaS). The report evaluates “companies that provide integration platforms in the form of public cloud services, not as software products for on-premises deployments,” and positions vendors on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Learn more about the SnapLogic Elastic iPaaS here.
“We feel our position as an iPaaS visionary validates what we hear from our customers: when it comes to today’s multi-cloud enterprise reality, integration solutions must run at cloud speed. We built the SnapLogic Integration Cloud from the ground up as a native cloud-based iPaaS so we believe we are uniquely suited to meet those demands,” said Gaurav Dhillon, CEO of SnapLogic.
Dhillon continued, “The SnapLogic Integration Cloud enables fast integration of applications, processes and data, and is both vigorous enough for IT integration specialists and productive enough to empower the citizen developer. Because of our speed and ease of use, SnapLogic customers reap the benefits of fast time to value.”
According to the Gartner Magic Quadrant report, “The more visionary of the established integration vendors understand that enterprise iPaaS is an opportunity to start fresh and build a new modern integration infrastructure, replacing the function-rich, but expensive and aging, technology.”
Also according to Gartner, “Compelling iPaaS value propositions for user organizations include the financial benefits (operating expenditures vs. capital expenditures) that are typical of cloud services, faster time to integration and greater ease of use compared with traditional integration middleware and the set of cohesive and integrated capabilities that were previously found in multiple discrete integration products.” 2
About the SnapLogic Integration Cloud
The SnapLogic Integration Cloud instantly streams data between multiple SaaS applications such as ServiceNow, Salesforce and Workday as well as on-premise systems like SAP and Oracle. It also provides powerful data integration for business analytics solutions such as Amazon Redshift and Tableau. When it comes to cloud services integration, organizations no longer need to invest in separate tools for enterprise application integration (EAI) and extract-transform-load (ETL) style integration workloads. Click here to learn more about The SnapLogic Integration Cloud.
SnapLogic has consistently demonstrated market vision by accomplishing many cloud integration industry firsts:
- First cloud integration platform that can handle both data and application integration-style workloads (2013)
- First to deliver Elastic Integration capacity (dynamic and auto-scaling) in the cloud (2013)
- First to introduce a pre-built connector for Amazon Redshift (2013)
- First to introduce a free Data Joiner for Tableau customer (2013)
- First to deliver a Big Data as a Service solution to deliver ‘Hadoop for Humans’ (2013)
- First cloud integration platform to transform integration data flows directly into MapReduce tasks, called SnapReduce (2011)
- First to build automated data quality into the cloud integration platform (2011)
- First to deliver an iPad-based mobile application to manage, monitor and control cloud integrations (2011)
- First to integrate cloud master data management capabilities with iPaaS (2011)
- First to create an online marketplace (the SnapStore) for integration connectors and pre-built cloud integration solutions (2010)
- First to move an integration offering on a public Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud infrastructure such as the Amazon EC2 (2008)
1 Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service” by Massimo Pezzini, Yefim V. Natis, Paolo Malinverno, Kimihiko Lijima, Jess Thompson, Eric Thoo, January 27, 2014
2 Gartner “Hype Cycle for Platform as a Service (Paas), 2013, by Yefim V. Natis, July 31, 2013
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
SnapLogic is the leader in Elastic Integration, helping companies connect enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise for improved business agility and faster decision making. With the award-winning SnapLogic Integration Cloud, organizations can more quickly and affordably achieve data and application integration and improve the timeliness of their information flow. SnapLogic offers a scalable, elastic integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and a rich library of intelligent connectors called Snaps. Funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Ignition Partners, SnapLogic is used by prominent companies in the Global 2000.
For more information, call +1.888.494.1570 or visit www.SnapLogic.com.
Dana Dye for SnapLogic