Aragon Research recently identified tPaaS (Transformation Platform as a Service) as a quickly emerging market that currently shares a lot of the technologies and processes integration software offers, but will it eventually subsume the entire integration market? And what exactly is tPaaS?
Organizations are facing unparalleled pressure and urgency to develop new business models in shorter amounts of time. To address this, the tPaaS market offers the capabilities of an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) but goes much further by providing the critical business strategy, design, and operational services needed for digital transformation. tPaaS allows companies to go beyond iPaaS with a holistic integration strategy focused on supporting business and technology services to help organizations transform their business.
In this report, Aragon Research answers the five most frequently asked questions asked about the tPaaS market like:
- What customer demands are driving this emergence?
- How is tPaaS different from iPaaS solutions?
- What are the critical capabilities of tPaaS solutions?
- Which vendors will be most likely to compete in the tPaaS market?
- What should you do to take advantage of these opportunities?