Building an entire IT infrastructure from the ground up takes months to years to build with a full IT team. Cooperative Benefits Group (CBG) built theirs in four months.
CBG’s lean IT team built their IT infrastructure in record time, connecting more than 30 systems and automating ETL/ELT integrations, with a low/no-code integration approach. By quickly building up their IT infrastructure, the IT team enables the business to fully ramp up their business within months while decreasing development costs.
Enjoy on demand to learn from integration experts at CBG to learn how they:
- Built their IT infrastructure in months
- Apply SnapLogic to cover a spectrum of IT initiatives, including APIs, AI/ML, ETL/ELT, CI/CD
- Additional tips and best practices for those getting started with SnapLogic
- Davis Hansen, Sr. Data Warehouse and Integration Engineer, Cooperative Benefits Group
- Spencer Judd, Senior Software Engineer, Cooperative Benefits Group
- Roger Sramkoski, Solutions Architect, SnapLogic