Browns Shoes, a family-owned business established in Montreal, Canada in 1940, is synonymous with top international designer collections and exclusive street-savvy fashion for men, women, and children. When Browns needed to pivot on their soles to a fast-moving, online ordering, fulfillment, and delivery business model they turned to SnapLogic.
Watch this webinar and learn how Browns Shoes stomped on data challenges and moved away from a legacy, monolithic ERP approach. Today, Browns now has shiny, new data pipelines, end-to-end across their enterprise–including integration of operational applications with Amazon Lambda API services–that ensure a delightful retail experience for Browns customers.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Important factors to consider when modernizing a legacy ERP environment
- Tips to unify customer experiences across an omni-channel business
- Practical methods to consolidate and integrate a broad range analytic and operational data needs
- How to share data between OMS and Customer Data Platforms (Kustomer, Segment)
- Best practices to ensure fast turnaround of data platform requests to key stakeholders
Access it on-demand!
Sr. Manager, Data Engineering and Business Intelligence at Browns Shoes
VP of Cloud Data Marketing at SnapLogic